Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't imagine DDR is very money orientated. Seems very loyal to Me. Anyway didnt he say he liked the Prem?

its not DDR i worry about, instead him, i'll worry more about his bosses. those americans are truly businessman :clown: they even said "all players are for sale ex totti". its the 1st time i heard club's owner said something like that

I realy hope we get him, I have feeling he is one of those guys that goes into second prime after 30s.

Class act, he would work great with Mou, certainly for Ddr, team is most important.

Im thinking on De Rossi, what will be better for him than joining Jose and Chelsea right now? it could change is name, he's already a world class player and one of the best midfielders in the last decade, but a successful time here will give him much more. And i dont think it can be compared with playing in PSG in Ligue 1.

Augusto Ciardi, top journalist in Rome: "Chelsea have made an offer of €13m for De Rossi with an annual salary of €7m on a 4 year deal" #CFC

Plz make this be true I will do a Frank Sinclair and run naked in the streets

I keep hearing that we made a mistake not signing Pirlo when we could, we didn't, it wasn't his age in itself that meant we didn't want him it was the fact our team at the time (especially in midfield) were full off late 20, early 30's experience, adding more would have lead to even more trouble sooner rather than later. If our squad were in a similar situation today i would not want DDR for the same reason.

But now it's role reversed, we have a young vibrant squad and someone of Danielle's experience is just what we need.

Augusto Ciardi, top journalist in Rome: "Chelsea have made an offer of €13m for De Rossi with an annual salary of €7m on a 4 year deal" #CFC

This sounds realistic IMO. Would be a good deal for all three parties.

7 m per year is really a lot tbh...dont know what he is earning atm but 7m is a lot. but on the other side, of course the fee is not that high.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You