Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

De Rossi is the highest paid player in the Serie A and we would have to match his current wages in order to get him, maybe even give him a small pay rise to keep his net wage the same if tax percentages are higher in the UK than they are in Italy. Relatively low transfer fee makes up for this and the club would have no problem making this investment in De Rossi because he sure is good enough.

If Roma are willing to sell for 10-15m and the player himself is open to a move, I see no problem in making the deal happen. Pre-season is starting tomorrow so if all parties want the transfer to go through we could be seeing more news sooner rather than later.

The problem is that DDR earns around £5,5m a year in Rome and because of that we have to pay around the same amount or more to get him here (I guess he won't go for lower wages).

5.5m after tax apparently.

I see some people upset with the De Rossi salary becouse he wants around £115.000 per week!

what about Torres? he earns around £175.000 per week!!! do you beleive it?!!

De Rossi earns around £105,000 a week at Roma, and we'd give him a marginal increase to £115,000 a week if those reports are true, which is perfectly fine for a player of his calibre. His wages aren't anywhere near as high as people seem to be making out on here.

I've seen Pirlo mentioned a few times so I thought I'd add this. Part of the reason he's still playing at a high standard isn't just because of his quality, but the facilitators around him that allow him to perform to his maximum. Without Marchisio and Vidal his effectiveness would be halved. I think if he came to Chelsea all those years ago he would've had to be accompanied by two other dominant midfielders.

But on the topic of De Rossi, he would be a brilliant addition so fingers crossed something will happen. I assume Mikel will be out if he joins?

De Rossi earns around £105,000 a week at Roma, and we'd give him a marginal increase to £115,000 a week if those reports are true, which is perfectly fine for a player of his calibre. His wages aren't anywhere near as high as people seem to be making out on here.

even if he wants about £130.000 a week why not? we talk about De Rossi!

and again i say we're paid for Torres £175.000 a week!!!!!

But on the topic of De Rossi, he would be a brilliant addition so fingers crossed something will happen. I assume Mikel will be out if he joins?

Not Necessarily. Mikel would be behind De Rossi as the DM of the XI but could still also play next to him which will allow him a bit more freedom and a bit more responsibility offensively like he does for Nigeria. I'd be looking to move Essien before moving Mikel.

Mikel, Lampard, De Rossi, Ramires and Van Ginkel (assuming Romeu goes out on loan) is a very solid selection pool. Also allows us to play 4-3-3 quite easily, especially if you conside Oscar and KdB can also potentially play there.

Our team is already a million times better depth wise.

Really hoping we get him, amazing player. Would also love Alonso as well.

Cole Luiz Ivanovic Azpilicueta

DDR Alonso

Hazard Oscar Mata

Lukaku/Ba/Torress/New Striker

That's a championship winning XI, IMO.

Plus when DDR and Alonso's careers are over, Chalobah, Ake, Josh, RLC, should be ready to step up

Yeah. club laid off few (especially Malouda) who were on sizable wage. Shouldn't be a problem especially if transfer fee is less as reported

Really hoping we get him, amazing player. Would also love Alonso as well.

Cole Luiz Ivanovic Azpilicueta

DDR Alonso

Hazard Oscar Mata

Lukaku/Ba/Torress/New Striker

That's a championship winning XI, IMO.

Plus when DDR and Alonso's careers are over, Chalobah, Ake, Josh, RLC, should be ready to step up

Pretty sure DDR and Alonso both won't come..Only one of them might come

Pretty sure DDR and Alonso both won't come..Only one of them might come

You're probably right (hope you're wrong though) but we could potentially get both for around 20 mill. Two of the best beards in football playing side by side.

You're probably right (hope you're wrong though) but we could potentially get both for around 20 mill. Two of the best beards in football playing side by side.

not to mention Mata :D

not to mention Mata :D

Of course. Hazard needs to let his grow out more and Oscar should hit puberty pretty soon. Lukaku is a beast, I'm sure he could easily grow one. Wow, the possibilites!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You