Daniele de Rossi

the wes

AND De Rossi is Italian. They seem to have the most longevity out of all European players. Probably because they eat so much fish & seafood and have well groomed beards.

He hasn't even been used properly this season It has to be said btw. He's been deployed as a central midfielder while being given defensive duties. He plays far better in an actual defensive position with license to roam forward when needed.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a different kind of DM to Maka though. He's lost a bit of pace and hasn't looked that good for Roma this year.

His pace isn't something we should be that concerned about tbh. He has most of the attributes we are lacking in the DM role.

He Is much better than mikel, can be the rock that sits in there and enables Oscar/Ramires/Lampard to have more of a free role and play how they want. I Especially think for someone liek oscar who could make that position his.

Also by the time he is retiring or not that good we should hopefully be ready for the likes of Chalobah to take over, and he would be a good teacher of that sort of role.

roma have had a pretty crazy season with zenman and his controversial tactics. de rossi always looks a top top player for italy national team.

AS Roma is a troubled club atm, I think he had a bad season since there's very little motivation there.

Probably because they eat so much fish & seafood and have well groomed beards.

My gosh, enough with the beard posts! :doh:

I heard talk that we want to unveil him and Jose together. I highly doubt it though since Jose is probably going to be unveiled in the next 3-4 days and I don't think that the De Rossi deal is that close to completion that they would both be able to be unveiled at the same time.

I heard talk that we want to unveil him and Jose together. I highly doubt it though since Jose is probably going to be unveiled in the next 3-4 days and I don't think that the De Rossi deal is that close to completion that they would both be able to be unveiled at the same time.

If this did happen it would be a dream come true.

De Rossi with a perfect slide tackle breaking Van Persie's body in half followed by a long ball to Cavani's head and then a goal which blows De Gea's hands off leaving him with stubby arms with blood squirting out all over the back of Ferdinand's head :wank2: Could imagine that happening next season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You