Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone thinks Luiz is a better DM than De Rossi then they don't know much about football! De Rossi is arguably the best DM on the planet! certainly up there with the likes of Busquets and J.Martinez! Luiz is a top class CB, and a very average CDM!

i wouldve signed him in a heartbeat years ago, but im not sure now??? is he still on the level tht he was in years before????

You are right, but our team is full of young players, so a great, experienced, charismatic player could be a good singing, just like Ballack was in 2006. We need leaders!

i wouldve signed him in a heartbeat years ago, but im not sure now??? is he still on the level tht he was in years before????

this is from last years euros.

I would have him here in an instant. Question is how much would he be worth and would he be willing to move here?

He probably isn't as good as he was 2/3 years ago but he can't be far off from that level. Would a nice stop gap too of RLC continues his rapid development and provide some much needed experience.

Chelsea officially contacted Roma for De Rossi. Roma keen to sell. Hoping for 20m €,could accept 15m €. Still no bid. De Rossi has to decide

Expand

EDIT: Beaten to it, but I've got a picture of Tancredi so I win :Goober:

De Rossi would be an amazing signing, he is just what we need in midfield, and if we sign him and once he settles and learns to speak good English (if he cant already) then i could see Jose making him Captain as well.

Slow...down...

De Rossi would be a good signing. For the reported 15 million, we could do alot worse than bring in a top-class experienced midfielder.

I'd still prefer someone like Gonalons..who has the ability to be our DM for the next decade...but De Rossi is good enough.

We should be concerned about this:

Injury history:

12/13 09.05.2013 25.05.2013 Malleolar injury 12/13 09.04.2013 17.04.2013 12/13 22.01.2013 01.02.2013 muscular problems 12/13 02.11.2012 05.11.2012 12/13 10.09.2012 24.09.2012

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You