Daniele de Rossi

the wes

I'm starting to come round to this transfer too. Always liked De Rossi and he's certainly a rare combination of physicality and technical ability which we could do with.

Plus he looks like a real throwback player at times, with the beard especially. Trying to think of the last Chelsea player who had a beard....

De Goey? Eidur liked a bit of fuzz but not that great. Hmmm..... :carlo:

DUDE??? how can u forget JUAN MATA... even MEIRELES

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would certainly beef up his midfield and with all the youngsters we now have , an older head is welcomed especially in midfield. If he is willing to move i hope we get him.

His time at Roma is kind of reminding me of the Batman quote "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Seems like he might want to leave Roma while he's still a legend before Roma go down hill. So that he is remembered for the Roma of the past and not the future Roma.

His time at Roma is kind of reminding me of the Batman quote "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Seems like he might want to leave Roma while he's still a legend before Roma go down hill. So that he is remembered for the Roma of the past and not the future Roma.

Awesome work there Ben - never thought I'd see that quote used on a 'rumour' thread - but it really works well :)

With Roma's general manager leaving their next priority is getting a manager in. It's looking increasingly likely that De Rossi will be staying put.

Also that general manager who just left is expected to join Tottenham.

With Roma's general manager leaving their next priority is getting a manager in. It's looking increasingly likely that De Rossi will be staying put.

Also that general manager who just left is expected to join Tottenham.

Laurent Blanc is said to be very close to be named as the new coach of Roma.

I will underestimate City until they prove they aren't a club to be underestimated. They're far from proving it though, so despite the great midfield they still have to announce a manager and I don't see great names available around.

If anything we're a testament of how a promising team or zone of team can be promising and end up not living up the expectation. We had the best attacking midfielders in EPL imo and look what that made us? Third on table and losing to Swansea on FA Cup.

that said, I'm still looking forward to having Daniele.

"@NauzChelsea: Corriere dello Sport: Chelsea want Daniele De Rossi and bid €10million (£8.5m) to Roma.The deal can be completed for €12 million (£10m).#CFC"

It'll be hilarious if we get De Rossi for £10m while City paid £22m for Fernandinho. Where do you guys rank De Rossi at his best vs other defensive midfielders ?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You