Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is said to be a racist and he belongs to a far right political group so that would be really hard to take for me!

What?

---

(ANSA) - Rome, June 8 - AS Roma and Italy midfielder Daniele De Rossi and Milan's Jewish community came out in support of Mario Balotelli Friday after racist hate sites seized on news that his adoptive mother has Jewish roots.

"We are shocked," said Daniele Nahum, vice president of the Milan Jewish Community. "Cases of this sort in the past year are numerous. We say enough with these sites that should be shut down".

The 21-year-old forward, who has Ghanaian roots, was on the Azzurri's pre-tournament visit to Auschwitz when it emerged that his Italian adoptive mother has Jewish roots.

Racist blogs said "as well as a ni**er, he's a Jew too".

Balotelli said in a recent interview with France Football magazine that he would walk off the pitch if he is racially abused at Euro 2012, amid concerns about possible violence and racism at the tournament in Poland and Ukraine that kicks off Sunday.

"We haven't spoken about it yet," said De Rossi, "but if something happens we need to all be united in defence of Mario and (Angelo) Ogbonna," a centre back of Nigerian decent.

Italy coach Cesare Prandelli, who has said Italy will stop playing during Euro 2012 if Balotelli is subjected to any monkey chants, said the anti-Semitic incident "isn't even worthy of a response".

What?

---

(ANSA) - Rome, June 8 - AS Roma and Italy midfielder Daniele De Rossi and Milan's Jewish community came out in support of Mario Balotelli Friday after racist hate sites seized on news that his adoptive mother has Jewish roots.

"We are shocked," said Daniele Nahum, vice president of the Milan Jewish Community. "Cases of this sort in the past year are numerous. We say enough with these sites that should be shut down".

The 21-year-old forward, who has Ghanaian roots, was on the Azzurri's pre-tournament visit to Auschwitz when it emerged that his Italian adoptive mother has Jewish roots.

Racist blogs said "as well as a ni**er, he's a Jew too".

Balotelli said in a recent interview with France Football magazine that he would walk off the pitch if he is racially abused at Euro 2012, amid concerns about possible violence and racism at the tournament in Poland and Ukraine that kicks off Sunday.

"We haven't spoken about it yet," said De Rossi, "but if something happens we need to all be united in defence of Mario and (Angelo) Ogbonna," a centre back of Nigerian decent.

Italy coach Cesare Prandelli, who has said Italy will stop playing during Euro 2012 if Balotelli is subjected to any monkey chants, said the anti-Semitic incident "isn't even worthy of a response".

He even has racist tattoos according to the biggest swiss sport site and that is why he used to or still has one sleeve that is short and one long one.. Hope its not true but there have been a couple of links that sound true.

And to your quotes everybody would say what de rossi said infront of the press so dont know if we can trust those words!

But with all news like these we should be careful he never seemed like a racist to me. And I have since the euro 2012 never read something new so it could be media bullocks..

He even has racist tattoos according to the biggest swiss sport site and that is why he used to or still has one sleeve that is short and one long one.. Hope its not true but there have been a couple of links that sound true.

And to your quotes everybody would say what de rossi said infront of the press so dont know if we can trust those words!

Could you please link me to these sources?

De Rossi has come out numerous times against stuff like racism, violence between Lazio etc. If he really was racist it would be better known and better documented as he is a global footballing icon. A quick google search brings up nothing whatsoever. I seriously think you're just stirring the pot here.

Could you please link me to these sources?

De Rossi has come out numerous times against stuff like racism, violence between Lazio etc. If he really was racist it would be better known and better documented as he is a global footballing icon. A quick google search brings up nothing whatsoever. I seriously think you're just stirring the pot here.

I am not trying to stirr up shit I just have a read it a couple of times. Eric abidal said it once :

Abidal :Daniele De Rossi est raciste - le blog pourtous

pourtous.over-blog.org/article-5920025.html‎Translate this page
Le défenseur de l'Olympique Lyonnais Eric Abidal vient de déclarer que le milieu de terrain de la Roma Daniele De Rossi était raciste et l'avait insulté durant …

And I wrote more that I am not sure but it just sounds like it and he has had a couple of other bad footballing incidents (punching elbowing...)

But as you said i didnt find much on the internet now so it could be made up but 20min.ch and other newspapers were saying it during the euros. I really like him as a player but as a person you like his attitude on the pitch(if he can control himself) but he sure is a crazy guy..

But with all news like these we should be careful he never seemed like a racist to me. And I have since the euro 2012 never read something new so it could be media bullocks..

He wears one sleeve short and one sleeve long to imitate Roman gladiators apparently or its something to do with covering up his tattoo to show respect.

http://thesoccerforces.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/sleeve-shirts-mystery-daniele-de-rossi.html

Plus De Rossi's tattoo on his left arm is this

tumblrldekiphrqa1qbpsch.jpg

So, what is the tattoo on her left De Rossi? As reported by Bild, there De Rossi has a tattoo of heaven and earth, sky blue, and fire. There is a Latin language text that reads, "Ubi tu Gaius, ego Gaia IBI". Meaning of the motto is, "Wherever you are, I'll be there".

http://thesoccerforces.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/sleeve-shirts-mystery-daniele-de-rossi.html

He also has on his bicep on his right arm this:

rossi147_v-contentgross.jpg

which is for his daughter apparently.

This actually looks like it's going to happen. He will probably be a boss for us in the middle. 15 million Euros was mentioned. That is beyond a steal. I'd like to see Yaya get past De Rossinator. He'd instantly lift our midfield about 2 levels. Right now it's about a 6/10, if we put Oscar beside him it'd take it to 8/10 at the least!

LMAO, de Rossi is old? At 29?

Makelele joined us when he was 30. Didn't do too bad. Zola? 30 as well. Decent player, wasn't he?

Age is just a number as long as you have the quality. And de Rossi is quality. Sign him up.

LMAO, de Rossi is old? At 29?

Makelele joined us when he was 30. Didn't do too bad. Zola? 30 as well. Decent player, wasn't he?

Age is just a number as long as you have the quality. And de Rossi is quality. Sign him up.

Just to add to this as well.

De rossi is a DM, not a striker. Age is much less important for that sort of role, as if he can keep in shape and stay injury free he can play there for a long time still.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You