Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think De Rossi is a player who can really adopt quickly to Chelsea's style. I like him a lot. He is not doing well in Roma this year, If I was in his place i would have wanted to leave so we'll see what happens once the transfer window opens.

I know it's GOAL but they are saying we have opened talks with him.

Baldini, who is being lined up by Tottenham to work alongside Andre Villas-Boas as technical director, was recently in London to finalise the move, but denied reports he was discussing the sale of Roma captain Daniele De Rossi to a Premier League club.

"I went to London to sell Stekelenburg to Fulham," he told Corriere dello Sport. "There were many issues to be resolved.

"I reached an agreement subject to a number of conditions, like the player's personal demands and the medical.

"I have not done anything about De Rossi and I can't say anything"

I feel that this team even under Mou will concede lot of goals. We ain that old chelsea with 11 strong players who play explosive counter.

Luiz is still mistake prone and Mata/Oscar aint stronger. We should defo go after someone like De rossi if we want stable, strong defence and bring trophies and sucess.

Stando all'indiscrezione riportata questa mattina da Radio Manà Manà Sport, Daniele De Rossi avrebbe svuotato l'armadietto di Trigoria ed ha salutato tutti. La domanda è lecita: è consuetudine svuotare l'armadietto a fine stagione? Una prassi seguita da tutti i calciatori oppure il loro vestiario rimane all'interno dello stesso anche durante la fase estiva? Secondo quanto riportato dall'emittente radiofonica, il giocatore giallorosso avrebbe anche lasciato una foto con dedica ad un suo compagno. Potrebbe questo essere un segnale di una sua vicina partenza dalla Capitale. Destinazione Londra?

http://romanews.eu/it,a113210/De-Rossi-Svuota-Armadietto-Di-Trigoria-Pronto-Addio

Yesterday De Rossi cleared his dressing room at the training center and approved by all ...

It is seen here as a sign of his leaving. Chelsea could be his destination.

If De Rossi would accept the deal - big IF - Roma would be intentioned to ask to Chelsea to include in the swap Wallace

Doesn't everyone clear their locker at the end of the season ?

Don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed.

haha wouldve been funny if they left out some information "Yesterday De Rossi cleared his dressing room at the training center...... along with 20 of this teammates because its the end of the season".

He rejected City last year who were apparently offering in excess of £30 million and around £130k a/w in wages. De Rossi peaked 2 years ago, but he's still quality and the Roma team generally weren't great last year. This would be the cheapest you could get De Rossi for a while now, so economically speaking I guess it's an ideal time. He would be a big loss to them, and Serie A for that matter, but their loss would be our gain. Midfielders like him, especially Italian midfielders, can go on for a few years. I would imagine Mourinho and the Chelsea team as a whole would love having a gladiator like De Rossi in the team. The more I think about it the more I like the idea. If he does decide to leave I'd welcome him with open hands.

Sorry but 30 yeas old in a month's time & his salary is near £200k. Very good player but next!

I think he's on £105k a week and City offered him that £200k which he rejected.

The only reason why would he join Chelsea is Mou. He gets enough money (he aint money freak ala Falcao), he loves italy, rome. He has no italian friends here. He is 30 and wont move to big club to make his career 'flourish'. The only way of him want to join us is because he might want to work with Mourinho and his project.

He'll move. I'm positive. Roma have treated him awful this season and it's no longer the Roma he's used to. The team is full of, no offence to them, heartless pussies full of individual errors and with Totti's next season apparently being his last it'd be wise to leave before they collapse any further. Roma are sickeningly bad when it comes to transfers which is such a shame considering I really like them.

De Rossi's smart. He won't stick around just because it's called "AS Roma". The owners have changed, the board has changed, the crest has changed, they continue to lose, they treat him like we did Malouda almost, so yeah. Bring him in.

I think the reason he didn't move to Man City is because things were looking promising. A new Lamela, new manager etc. all looked good. Then Borini was banging in goals, everything looked like a bright future. Now they've got rid of Borini, are getting rid of Osvaldo, Destro isn't expected to be retained and their only targets are the likes of Matri.

No offence but surely De Rossi would like to play for a top club before he retires.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You