Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it will happen. also, he's 29 now so only has 3 or 4 top seasons in him, but for 15m that would be a bargain.

would be a great signing for us, especially if its for 15m, but doubt he'd want to leave.

Which is perfect if we want to see Chalobah/Ake/RLC breaking through to the first team.

You all know this transfer will never happen?

He's a Roman through and through. He bleeds their colours.

Apparently he went through a messy divorce a year ago or something that was very much public and there's more rumors about him wanting a new challenge etc.

Just imagine a summer of Cavani, De Rossi, Modric, Schurrle, AND Mourinho! Would certainly fall in line with those rumors of us spending 100m this summer.

There would be an INSANE amount of enthusiasm for the new season. This can be our shot at becoming the class of the league again now that slur Alex has gone.

Apparently he went through a messy divorce a year ago or something that was very much public and there's more rumors about him wanting a new challenge etc.

Playing football in the city he loves or leaving Rome to avoid a woman in that same town? I think he knows what matters more.

Playing football in the city he loves or leaving Rome to avoid a woman in that same town? I think he knows what matters more.

Just because he loves Rome doesn't mean he doesn't want to experience a new challenge before his career finishes. The deal isn't is as unlikely as you're making it out to be. De Rossi might have an ambition to test himself out in the PL.

When we're 'linked' with the likes of Cavani, Mangala, Moutinho, Di Maria, Papadopoulos etc. with 0 quotes, barely any credible sources and hardly anything to suggest such a transfer would happen, the get shoved into all the fantasy XI's on here and people talk about what they're going to bring to the squad etc.

But when it comes to De Rossi which is being reported by many reputable sources and the club have been trying to get rid of him all year; even restricting his playing time; - "It won't happen." Why?

Then there's the "We don't need him, we could do better and get [insert name of a player we've never been linked to before]" line by the same people who say that the exact position De Rossi would fill should be our priority who then say the money should be invested elsewhere like a striker or partner for Luiz.

People. Confuse. Me.

If the price is decent and wages aren't too high then I think this would be a good transfer. He'd fill a role we need filling but he wouldn't be around long enough to hinder the development of someone in that position such as Chalobah.

Also he'd provide valuable experience in a young squad, he'd pretty much be like the Ballack transfer.

Roma fans say that he had problems with some people at the club in the last year.

Yep, didn't fancy the manager Zeman but that guy was a mad man. :lol:

what reallly makes me think about is, that he has had a bad season. dont know if it is an indicatino that he is going downhill or just a bad season..if he could find his old form, surely would be an immense signing.

what reallly makes me think about is, that he has had a bad season. dont know if it is an indicatino that he is going downhill or just a bad season..if he could find his old form, surely would be an immense signing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You