Luka Modric

DavidEU

Why are you angry? If we got Modric, we might not won CL, we saved 40mio and Spurs will get half less money for Modric because they are so stupid. I am happy we never got Modric, because other way Meireles wouldnt come and he was important in semi final against Barca.

For all thar fucking from Levy with us, we returned them a favour in best way. We won CL and took them 4th place :)

It pisses me of. Modric is a class player, among the best midfielders in the world at the moment and wanted/wants to join us. Why can't he? Because Levy is a cunt.. Now, he'll end up at Madrid...

Thing is, yes we are rivals, but business is business and if the offer is good for the club who have money problems then he should accept it.

But whatever, little baldie is not worth hating on...I hope Tottenham collapse and AVB fucks up even more...

NEED, is strong word, first its rw and rb. then if KDB impresses i would keep him in squad, as the extra cm/winger.

CM-that position becomes VERY crowded with new signing and also lamps, rambo,mikel, romeu, and mierles and esien. as much as we'd like to sell later 2 doesnt seem like it by club's actions so far. looks like its RW AND RB then finished. idk just what i've observed.

soo should we get top quality CM, or top quality RW? its rw for me as well as switch to 433, to accomodate rambo. but highly doubt the switch.

Mate, I know that you are trying to force faith by saying it's a done deal, done it a million times. You are the one who needs to get over it. Either way, nobody has said he will be going to Madrid. Wait until there is news from an official source or atleast a reliable one. If he goes to Madrid, you will be more upset than me. Heck, I don't really give an f' if we get him or not. I still value Ramires more..

Lol!!! Seriously??? What on earth are you talking about? Who is trying to 'force faith' as you say? I'm just being realistic and clearly Modric is off to Madrid! Your another one who needs to get over it as well it seems! There are plenty more players out there for us like Moutinho, Cabaye, Schweinsteiger ect we may have missed out on Modric but its not the end of the world! Jeez!

NEED, is strong word, first its rw and rb. then if KDB impresses i would keep him in squad, as the extra cm/winger.

CM-that position becomes VERY crowded with new signing and also lamps, rambo,mikel, romeu, and mierles and esien. as much as we'd like to sell later 2 doesnt seem like it by club's actions so far. looks like its RW AND RB then finished. idk just what i've observed.

soo should we get top quality CM, or top quality RW? its rw for me as well as switch to 433, to accomodate rambo. but highly doubt the switch.

Where would Mata play in a 4-3-3. As a CM? He's not as good deeper.

He wouldn't have improved us by enough to justify 40 million.

40 million pounds. Just think about what a huge sum that is for a centre midfielder not known for penetration.

He doesn't have sex often, then?

He doesn't have sex often, then?

Yes.

1fb9a9f9a604dc334b12f9d3a631de7b.png

How can you, with a face like that?

More seriously, he's not a classic number 10. Buying him suddenly won't make us much more dangerous. Mikel and Lampard in centre midfield is a pairing that is good enough, they don't need to be broken up by spending 40 million on a guy who's equal/slightly better than them..

Yes.

1fb9a9f9a604dc334b12f9d3a631de7b.png

How can you, with a face like that?

More seriously, he's not a classic number 10. Buying him suddenly won't make us much more dangerous. Mikel and Lampard in centre midfield is a pairing that is good enough, they don't need to be broken up by spending 40 million on a guy who's equal/slightly better than them..

So u expect Lampard and Mikel to be injury free the whole season and potentially play 60+ games this season?

So u expect Lampard and Mikel to be injury free the whole season and potentially play 60+ games this season?

So you expect to pay 40 million for a player to sit on the bench?

Yes. Mikel's 24, he can take that with ease. He could probably do 70 a season without breaking a sweat. Lampard can probably get through 50 as he's phenomenally fit.

If there are injuries, that's where Meireles, Romeu, Essien and McEachran come into play.

So you expect to pay 40 million for a player to sit on the bench?

Yes. Mikel's 24, he can take that with ease. He could probably do 70 a season without breaking a sweat. Lampard can probably get through 50 as he's phenomenally fit.

If there are injuries, that's where Meireles, Romeu, Essien and McEachran come into play.

If Mikel or Lampard gets injured and is out for the season, you except one of those above to play a whole season for the Champions of Europe? Im not saying we need to spend 40 mil on Modric, just that we need 1 more Quality midfielder in the squad.

Fair enough, but don't you think we have decent backups in Meireles and Essien?

If Essien can get a full pre season behind him then maybe.

I'm still of the belief Ramires can play the double pivot role and play it very successfully for us given the opportunity.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You