Luka Modric

DavidEU

Read some of my older posts, I dont want to buy more than we neee. But we cant depend on Meireles, Essien again.

Torres will replace Drogba, Hazard Malouda, Hulk Anelka and Moses Kalou.

Maybe we dont need CM, but then why everyone wants creative CM?

Afterall, Bayern already bought 5 players (Pizzro, Manduzukic, Shaqiri, Dante and Stark, yet they will probably get Martinez type of CM

too).

I want us to buy enough players who will come cheap and replace Meireles and other deadwood, because I would like us to play more faster and creative. My point was to get rid of Malouda and Meireles and get some cheap proper replacements.

aight, so what if our attacking 3 are: hazard, marin mata, rambo kdb.

and pivots- lamps mikel, rambo, romeu, and dembele as esien and mierles replacements.

if thats too little, then i dont know what other winger would be okay with bench role. maybe krasic? moses-i doubt it, walcot? just few sugeestions. i hear your point bout havin big squad, enough rotation but if moses is truly okay with that role i would welcomr him too, just dont believe it though.

aight, so what if our attacking 3 are: hazard, marin mata, rambo kdb.

and pivots- lamps mikel, rambo, romeu, and dembele as esien and mierles replacements.

if thats too little, then i dont know what other winger would be okay with bench role. maybe krasic? moses-i doubt it, walcot? just few sugeestions. i hear your point bout havin big squad, enough rotation but if moses is truly okay with that role i would welcomr him too, just dont believe it though.

Moses. Would be perfect addition to squad depth. If he proves, he could be starter.

we're not gettin him and hulk. if we get modric, then moses. and if hulk then nobody else cuz no cm is available for cheap.

no way in hell we're buyin hazard-32mil hulk-35mil modric-40mil.

this isnt FIFA!

Wow another Person over 5000 miles away telling me about my own club.

:banghead:

What does that have to do with anything...?

How can he have opinions like that, And pretty much attack what I said when he (bluevein) doesn't even attend games?

Its like me going onto a LA Lakers forum and telling Americans there wrong, Or going onto the australian rugby team forum and telling them how it is, When I'm English, And live in england!!?!

It rubs me the wrong way tbh!

How can he have opinions like that, And pretty much attack what I said when he (bluevein) doesn't even attend games?

Its like me going onto a LA Lakers forum and telling Americans there wrong, Or going onto the australian rugby team forum and telling them how it is, When I'm English, And live in england!!?!

Someone from Spain might know more then me about Basketball.

So because of that I won't talk them down with their opinion just because they are not from America home of the NBA.....

It's a false theory tbh, basically you can see more on a tele with all the multi-angle cameras and replays.

How can he have opinions like that, And pretty much attack what I said when he (bluevein) doesn't even attend games?so shouldnt we be listening to only Spanish opinions on here? Since England hasn't won a major trophy in a while now?

You can't be serious.

Wait so you are all bigger SUPPORTERS of the club overseas, Than me, Who has had a season ticket for 13 years?

ummmmm?

Know more about the game because you watch in on the T.V.?

Amazing!

See you boys down the bridge then, yeah? lol!!?!?!?!!

Oh, because you attend games you now know more about Chelsea then everyone else so our opinions become invalid?

Idiot :wank2:

Wait so you are all bigger SUPPORTERS of the club overseas, Than me, Who has had a season ticket for 13 years?

ummmmm?

Amazing!

You're pathetic, got yourself banned from another forum (cfcnet) then come here to talk shits and insult oversea supporters.

So in your opinion only season ticket holders are real fans huh? Beyond ridiculous, sad actually.

ummmmm?

Amazing!

You are so pathetic and condescendant. I am pretty sure if you would give us the money to go in England, we would attend to games week-in week-out. And when you get a look at the stands, and see a bunch of drunk uncivilised men shouting insults for 90 minutes... I honestly don't believe they know more about foot than overseas fans behind their computers.

alright seems like we are going back into competition mode again.

Pathetic ... really.

If u're bothered by the fact that non english people want to have friendly conversations over the club they like on this forum then you can go ahead and create a private forum just for season ticket holders.

What the hell?

Oh, because you attend games you now know more about Chelsea then everyone else so our opinions become invalid?

Idiot :wank2:

Not at all.

Not the point I was trying to make at all.

Surely ST holders opinions should not just be brushed aside like my original complaint was about though?

It just feels I'm not really having a discussion with the relevant people!

Sorry if I upset anyone!

ummmmm?

Amazing!

Why dont you tell the club the scrap overseas tv rights and just show the games to season ticket holders. Dumb ass, you obviously have no idea how much tv deals generate for the club. So we contribute to the club's revenue as much as you do, so get out of here with your arrogant crap. We watch and love chelsea and are on a forum that doesnt look don on us because of our nationality to express our opinion for a team we support over land and sea. So if you have a problem with that, like suggested above go try starting your on private forum

You are so pathetic and condescendant. I am pretty sure if you would give us the money to go in England, we would attend to games week-in week-out. And when you get a look at the stands, and see a bunch of drunk uncivilised men shouting insults for 90 minutes... I honestly don't belive they know more about foot than overseas fans behin their computers.

So now this is a direct attack on our whole fan base and English people?

Wowzer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You