Luka Modric

DavidEU

Wait so you are all bigger SUPPORTERS of the club overseas, Than me, Who has had a season ticket for 13 years?

ummmmm?

Know more about the game because you watch in on the T.V.?

Amazing!

See you boys down the bridge then, yeah? lol!!?!?!?!!

Let's all point and laugh at this idiot!

12597309690ZnYW2.jpg

You're pathetic, got yourself banned from another forum (cfcnet) then come here to talk shits and insult oversea supporters.

So in your opinion only season ticket holders are real fans huh? Beyond ridiculous, sad actually.

Again what the hell!!! no I didn't!

If you mean real SUPPORTERS, Then ummm yes? Fans are great, I'm not attacking you for being fans of the great club that is Chelsea, I simply think its a bit of a joke to be put/shot down by people who aren't in the stadium week in, week out??

Pretty reasonable point IMO

Never the less, I apologize if I upset anyone!

I'm from Australia and some here would back up I'm one of the biggest die hard Chelsea fans around. Been offered a season ticket twice from the club for flying over and watching more then 25 games home and away last season and the one before that. I spent countless amount of pounds traveling around the uk on public transport and flights from Australia to the uk just to watch my loved Chelsea!

I spent 400 quid a week in rent to be close to the bridge so I could go there when I liked... Even our captain John Terry thanked me for the support and said I'm a true fan for my travels and gave me a signed pair of his boots...

Your statement is ridiculous if I say so myself.

Then my point doesn't even include you??

I will listen and take on board everything you say bud?

Talk about knives out!

Wait so you are all bigger SUPPORTERS of the club overseas, Than me, Who has had a season ticket for 13 years?

ummmmm?

Know more about the game because you watch in on the T.V.?

Amazing!

See you boys down the bridge then, yeah? lol!!?!?!?!!

Seriously!

If it was not for the oversea supporters, EPL would have never been this successful. Football is a global sport which is followed across the globe very passionately and probably the fans are more crazier & smarter than the fan having a season ticket. So just because your among the privileged one to get a season ticket and see the matches please dont underestimate the ones who are 5000 miles away, we would have done the same if we were there.

What the hell?

Not at all.

Not the point I was trying to make at all.

Surely ST holders opinions should not just be brushed aside like my original complaint was about though?

It just feels I'm not really having a discussion with the relevant people!

Sorry if I upset anyone!

Roman is Russian, so you are irrelevant, surely, no? Are you Hitler in disguise? Dick.

What the hell?

Not at all.

Not the point I was trying to make at all.

Surely ST holders opinions should not just be brushed aside like my original complaint was about though?

It just feels I'm not really having a discussion with the relevant people!

Sorry if I upset anyone!

What, you expect us to listen to your opinions on players because you claim to have a season ticket? A player that you wouldn't have even seen that many times?

What, you expect us to listen to your opinions on players because you claim to have a season ticket? A player that you wouldn't have even seen that many times?

I just said that hulk and modric would be a huge statement and then was attacked!

I see that there actually seems more foreigners on here than I've seen on any other forum!

Won't be hearing from me again.

Sorry lads.

How can he have opinions like that, And pretty much attack what I said when he (bluevein) doesn't even attend games?

Its like me going onto a LA Lakers forum and telling Americans there wrong, Or going onto the australian rugby team forum and telling them how it is, When I'm English, And live in england!!?!

It rubs me the wrong way tbh!

That was what you said that led to the attack, so stop switching it. So only people that attend game have a right have opinions?

Wow. SMDH, if you have some much problem with foreigners, why do want two more at your club?, you should be cheering for the Downing's and Henderson's

I just said that hulk and modric would be a huge statement and then was attacked!

I see that there actually seems more foreigners on here than I've seen on any other forum!

Won't be hearing from me again.

Sorry lads.

Wow another Person over 5000 miles away telling me about my own club.

:banghead:

It's not your club. If you can't stand a forum where members are foreigners or don't have a season ticket (which somehow you think makes you superior in your thinking) then go away.

I've seen your posts at CFCnet before, most of them are trollish. Just because you have a season ticket doesn't mean that you have superior football knowledge over everyone who doesn't. Most of your posts on there offer no insight at all.

Once again I repeat, it's not your club.

Guys CHILL out - everybody....

Text on forums, like email is 'subjective' how one person reads it, Is different to how other people read it!

We're all CFC fans and not everybody can agree.

Scoring cheap points off each other IS NOT a good way to be, we need a blend of opinions on here and some you may / may not agree with - but lets keep the flame wars down please!

I'm not offended by the post and I have zero chance this year of attending SB. It doesn't make me any less of a fan, or an 'forum expert' - I'm certainly no Ray Wilkins. :)

So let's all learn to live together, it would be a pretty poor form if we all agreed with each other - like the Prawn Sandwich Brigade :)

So deep breath, relax and back on topic :) :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You