Luka Modric

DavidEU

I wonder if RDM will go in for Modric for that Price? I suspect not. I'm all but ruling this transfer out. We'll be looking for another creative midfielder to play as our Regista. Moutinho would be top of my list but AVB's interest and the fact that Porto are unlikely to sell both Hulk and Moutinho in the same window makes his aquisition tough. I hope we're looking at Cabaye.

I wonder if RDM will go in for Modric for that Price? I suspect not. I'm all but ruling this transfer out. We'll be looking for another creative midfielder to play as our Regista. Moutinho would be top of my list but AVB's interest and the fact that Porto are unlikely to sell both Hulk and Moutinho in the same window makes his aquisition tough. I hope we're looking at Cabaye.

Yeah, if 40mil is really his price, and with Moutinho more likely to go to Spurs, Cabaye is our best bet.

It was the mirror that reported yesterday that his move to Madrid was done.

Personal terms are something else than official confirmation. We have been so close to hulk, yet nothing happened.

And yet jmarlow said its done deal...

Personal terms are something else than official confirmation. We have been so close to hulk, yet nothing happened.

And yet jmarlow said its done deal...

Lol! It is a done deal! Modric will be at Madrid next season! Get over it! Plenty more fish in the sea as they say! ;)

Yeah I heard this guy is pretty accurate! Great signing for Madrid!

Mate, I know that you are trying to force faith by saying it's a done deal, done it a million times. You are the one who needs to get over it. Either way, nobody has said he will be going to Madrid. Wait until there is news from an official source or atleast a reliable one. If he goes to Madrid, you will be more upset than me. Heck, I don't really give an f' if we get him or not. I still value Ramires more..

Lol! It is a done deal! Modric will be at Madrid next season! Get over it! Plenty more fish in the sea as they say! ;)

I dont care if we dont get him, actualy Hulk or Martinez would be better signing for me.

But the point is that its not done deal and he is not Madrid player. Yet.

Wait for official announcement.

Levy you twat...

Why are you angry? If we got Modric, we might not won CL, we saved 40mio and Spurs will get half less money for Modric because they are so stupid. I am happy we never got Modric, because other way Meireles wouldnt come and he was important in semi final against Barca.

For all thar fucking from Levy with us, we returned them a favour in best way. We won CL and took them 4th place :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You