Luka Modric

DavidEU

good luck to Modric! he had his chance to come here and he blew it! he will now never get a PL winners medal! i hope he does well at Madrid but i can see Barca dominating Spain next season!

Mirror says it's done, Daily Mail says it has collapsed. Which unreliable source to believe?! :lol:

This might be more reliable:

Tottenham star Luka Modric has agreed terms with Real Madrid and could soon finalise a move to the Spanish side despite the clubs being unable to settle on a fee so far, according to Croatian website 24sata.hr

Croatian media are never trusty, they just want to make fuss about their top players.

I realy dont see how the fuck can anyone say Modric is going in RM. In that case, we signed Hulk about 10 times.

As I see only one half-reliable source is claiming PERSONAL TERMS HAVE BEEN AGREED. Nothing about fee, time of arrival, official or anything else.

Today media are one big shit full of lies and you should know that already. Once it will be official then OK, but I doubt Mourinho will pay 35 mio for Modric anytime soon. Mostly because Modric (as some of you said) wont play on wing.

Just in case Spurs sell him for 28, well they bought him for 16 and that gives them profit of 12 mio. I guess that is a lot to them, specialy compared to 29mio if they sold him to us last year for 45mio. :) :) :) :)

What a fucking idiot.

So instead of getting MUCH more money from a club like us and use it to strengthen KEY positions in your squad, you're gonna take HALF the money from a foreign club because you don't want him to come back and shred you only TWICE a season?

Damn I wanna shank this cunt in the neck.

Exactly this! Backwards thinking from a backwards thinking club, not that i'm complaining though! Let it carry on!! :P

Rumours are growing that Spurs have been sold to the Kharafi family of Kuwait and that modric will stay @ spurs

http://www.spurscomm....86161/page-338

oh no we got Chelsea 3.0 on the horizon. oh how the the spuds will start :wank2: . i actually could give fuk whomever buys them, dont got connections and drive roman has for this club! let them spend money, FFP on way so like to see how they cope with that! hahahahaha

oh spurs even when they win batle always lose the war.....

LOOK AT THIS GUY!!

"

IM JUST HEARING The Qatar Investment Authority [QIA] HAVE BOUGHT A CONTROLLING SHARE IN TOTTENHAM

The Arab state's ruling Al Thani family, armed with in excess of £40 billion HAS BOUGHT TOTTENHAM NOT CONFIRMED BUT THIS IS WHAT IM HEARING

Only £40 billion, Wouldn't that make Tottenham the richest club on the planet, that is rather exciting, We could buy any player on the planet."

hahahahahaha :D

LOOK AT THIS GUY!!

"

IM JUST HEARING The Qatar Investment Authority [QIA] HAVE BOUGHT A CONTROLLING SHARE IN TOTTENHAM

The Arab state's ruling Al Thani family, armed with in excess of £40 billion HAS BOUGHT TOTTENHAM NOT CONFIRMED BUT THIS IS WHAT IM HEARING

Only £40 billion, Wouldn't that make Tottenham the richest club on the planet, that is rather exciting, We could buy any player on the planet."

hahahahahaha :D

are any of these sources reliable?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You