Luka Modric

DavidEU

Mourinho responde a la oferta del Real Madrid por Ramires: MODRIC.

Reliable journalist.

Yep, laSexta is a top source in Spain, they say here - http://www.lasexta.com/videos-online/programas/jugones/real-madrid/ramires-modric_2014061100132.html - that the interest in Ramires from Carlo is real and Mourinho wants Modric in return, but also they say that this is a "non negociable offer" for Real Madrid, they don't even want to hear about such thing.

At least we know there some truth in this story. I don't think there are chances of this to happen, but who knows, the summer is young.

--------- Matic ---------

---- Modric - Cesc ---

Fuck-Yeah-GIF-4.gif

Personally not having it one bit, Ramires is exactly that Jose type player and I could not in any way see Real selling one of their main assets. I mean lets be honest....Ramires for Modric? No comparison at all and Madrid would be off their heads to even think about it.

If this somehow happens then i really think we would have the world best team on paper.

- Courtious

Azpi Cahill Terry Luis

Matic

Modric Cesc

Schurrle Costa Hazard

Roman please

theyll prolly want first option when hazard is sold in the future. 0 chance this transfer happens under Jose especially, tried signing Rami when at Inter and Real, no way he lets Rami leaves

A few years ago Modric would have been perfect, but right now with Cesc coming in and with our system I would rather keep Ramires.

Swapping Rami for Modric would make no sense at this point, it would mean all the work Jose done last season, implementing his Counter attacking system would have been for nothing as having Modric, Matic and Fabregas would mean we would have to start trying to play like Barca again, which wouldn't make sense for Mourinho to do.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You