Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

because everyone on this forum will have been under the impression that last season scolari was going to bring us success, and he turned out a massive failure.

same with shevchenko.. everyone thought he would be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I have to agree that I find it highly unlikely that milan will let Pato go or even Atletico selling Aguero, personally I think people get their hopes up and then end up being disappointed when we dont sign these players and yet we still always seem to compete at the highest level consistently. Im against bringing in big name players, let them go to Madrid for ridiculous amounts of money, there are so many high quality players who are not big names. I think terminator is being a realist and I admire that.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because everyone on this forum will have been under the impression that last season scolari was going to bring us success, and he turned out a massive failure.

same with shevchenko.. everyone thought he would be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

So you just lose all hope because we had a shit manager that didn't know tactics from tic tacs?

Is TerminatorX actually a Chelsea fan? Doesn't seem like it, with all his negative comments.

He's more of a person who acts like he's the cool ghetto pimp shit of these forums. But really, he just wastes forum space with his posts to be honest.

Is TerminatorX actually a Chelsea fan? Doesn't seem like it, with all his negative comments.

yes i am, but on an actually 'Chelsea' forum i don't have to back up my team 24/7 against man-u, liverpool arsenal fans etc

so i can be more honest, and let my true opinion on things prevail.

• 2 weeks later...

<H1 class=titlestory>Beckham: Chelsea target Pato a mix of Solskjaer and Walcott</H1>20.07.09 | tribalfootball.comLA Galaxy star David Beckham says AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato will be a star if Chelsea can sign him.

"I'm not surprised he's trying to get him to Chelsea. I said when I first played with Pato that he is one of the biggest talents that I have ever seen in all my years in football," Beckham told the News of the World.

"I have never seen a player go past opponents with the ease that he does. And he's a goalscorer as well. If you want an idea of what he's like, well he has the pace of Theo Walcott and the finishing skills of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer which, obviously, makes him very, very special.

"He's got so many thing going for him. He's such a talent at such a young age he can grow to become a big, big star. So, if Chelsea can get him, that would be a huge signing."

I would welcome Beckham with open arms tbh

Well yes....HE DOES! Apparently he is trying to sign to either sp*rs or Chelsea, as him and his lady Victoria have been looking at schools in London (i presume for their kids, not for David LOL). And he had a big fall out with some fans at last nights AC Milan friendly lol.

• 3 weeks later...

there was a true quote in the news of the world where someone from Chelsea said he wants to come.

i think its a really smart offer. and i think it will help him become a better player, help milan financialy but still have their great striker for another season and give Chelsea the marquee signing.