Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Pato as a player, but i really cant see him coming to Chelsea anytime soon. I hope im wrong because i think him and Sturridge could make an awesome partnership in the future.

Sturridge - Pato

Aguero - Sturridge

What would you prefer?

• 3 weeks later...

i will prefer

Sturridge - Pato as both aguero n pato will b der den der wil b prob of finishing..............bcas aguero is not a finisher..............pato is finisher...........aguero is a very good player..............but i wil prefer pato................if pato wont b available den aguero also will b a very good signing....

• 3 weeks later...

Carlo plots mega San Siro raid

eatsleepsport.com

Chelsea have been linked with a £45million move for AC Milan's Alexandre Pato, but they face competition from Real Madrid.

Pato rejected Chelsea's advances last summer but is allegedly keen to depart Milan after a disappointing season for the San Siro side.

The Rossoneri are just three points behind leaders Inter Milan but it seems unlikely they will topple Roma and Inter in the title race, with Pato keen to win trophies it has been suggested he may seek a move.

The Brazilian is thought to be ready to drop his agent and seek the help of Mino Raiola - the man who engineered Zlatan Ibrahimovic's move to Barcelona last summer.

Raiola is quoted as saying: "Real Madrid and Chelsea are following the player. Obviously his transfer is not certain, but the guy is unhappy with the situation at Milan, where they won't win a title this year."

With La Liga giants Real Madrid also keen on the 20-year-old Chelsea will face a battle to secure Pato's signature, but current Chelsea boss and former Milan chief Carlo Ancelotti may be able to convince Pato to link up with him once again.

I would love Pato to come to Chelsea, but I would never pay any player that type of money, no matter how good they are.

The market is inflated after City and RM raided it, it'll be tough to get quality players for their reasonable price tag now.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes lets sell drogba the best striker we have and the focal point of the team yes i agree !

Drogba is 32, at the most he has 1-2 seasons left of him in Top league football, selling to get a player that is only 20 and tipped to be big isn't such a bad idea.

Edited by sam81292

Yes lets sell drogba the best striker we have and the focal point of the team yes i agree !

Drogba is 32, at the most he has 1-2 seasons left of him in Top league football, selling him to get a player that is only 20 and tipped to be big isn't such a bad idea.

Edited by sam81292

i doubt pato will be able to leave milan even if he wanted to

'if' it was to happen anelka or joe cole along with 25m would be fair enough, although i'm sure milan would take us hostage with the transfer fee regardless of the player exchange.

Probably BS rumors but it would be hard for me to part with Ivanovic.The guy has scored 2 goals in Anfield FFS.

He's still young and one of our best players this season.

I'd rather we traded Pato with someone like Anelka or :541: Kalou

Chelsea should forget Pato and buy Neymar, who is better than Pato and less expensive. In one or two years he will become the best striker in the world.

Pato is one of the best finishers in europe, we have not seen neymar play in europe yet he could be another sobis !