Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if losing Ivanovic is the right thing to do. He is young, talented, strong and can play in several positions. So, I think that shelling out some extra cash for pato would be better than a great player.

Pato is one of the best finishers in europe, we have not seen neymar play in europe yet he could be another sobis !

You don´t know what you are talking about, Neymar deserve to be in Brazil first team, and Pato don´t, neither Sobis. Neymar is really special. He is better than Robinho by miles. If Barcelona or Real Madrid buy him, in 2 or 3 years people will be asking to Chelsea buy Neymar, belive me. In 2 or 3 years he will become the best strike in the world.

when was the last time a brazilian striker was successful in the premier league and by that i mean didier drogba level...

pato would benefit from carlo being manager and he will have more belief in his talent because he's more established on the world stage, and i'm sure robinho has been putting neymar off the premier league anyway. Meaning he will have doubt in his mind, plus his age will be enough of an excuse for carlo to keep him on the bench just like borini & sturridge if he fails to make an instant impact.

when was the last time a brazilian striker was successful in the premier league and by that i mean didier drogba level...

pato would benefit from carlo being manager and he will have more belief in his talent because he's more established on the world stage, and i'm sure robinho has been putting neymar off the premier league anyway. Meaning he will have doubt in his mind, plus his age will be enough of an excuse for carlo to keep him on the bench just like borini & sturridge if he fails to make an instant impact.

No, Neymar has said that there are only 5 clubs that he will play outside Brazil:

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Milan

Chelsea

Manchester United

but he is really young. this is not time for him to leave yet...

:goodpost:

I also think that if Pato comes to Chelsea, he'll start in at least half of the matches and then his talent will burst out and he could become first Brazilian ever to be succesful in PL :P Let's hope Carlo is already on a phone with him talking about his future :rolleyes:

We should buy Pato now for two reasons:

1-Before he does a Ribery and starts creaming his pants over the thought of playing for Madrid

2-So that he could get accustomed to the premier league before Drogba calls it a day and the weight of the world falls on Pato's shoulders.

AC Milan director Ariedo Braida has said that Brazilian striker Alexandre Pato will stay with the Rossoneri, despite reports linking him with a move to Chelsea.

The 20 year-old is in his third season at the San Siro, having signed from Brazilian side Internacional. He is enjoying a good campaign with AC Milan , having scored 14 goals in 28 appearances so far. Chelsea have been linked to Pato for some time, who averages one goal every two games during his entire AC Milan career. There is reportedly a new financial reality at the San Siro which includes a maximum 4 million Euro salary for any player. AC Milan 's budgetary requirements fuelled rumours that the sale of an asset such as Pato is likely if the right offer is made.

Chelsea reportedly offered €45 million for the striker last summer and Real Madrid have also been said to show an interest. But AC Milan director Ariedo Braida told Italian website Tutto Mercato that rumours of Pato's exit are false.

Braida said, “Those stories that the Press are writing are only fantasies.

“It's useless to repeat once again that he is happy here in Milan and that there are no problems.

“Pato will not leave Milan.”

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/AC-Milan-director-insists-Chelsea-target-Pato-will-stay-at-San-Siro/7414/

• 2 weeks later...

Milan star attacker Alexandre Pato has pledged his allegiance to the Rossoneri, saying that it will be up to the club to sell him, and not vice-versa.

The Brazilian has been linked with a transfer to Chelsea and Real Madrid, possibly reuniting with former coach and now Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti, although the Italian did distance himself from rumours of a link with Pato on Tuesday.

"I am very happy here at Milan and want to remain to win everything," the 20-year-old told TMW. "But ultimately, I am a Rossonero player, and the society decides my future.

"Should Ancelotti call, I will only say 'hello' to him. If he were to ask for a transfer, it would still be up to the society.

"Carlo is a great person, and not only a good friend. He helped me develop in Italy, but I have a contract with Milan until 2014, and would be very happy if I remained."

Goal.com

Grafite of Wolfsburg has been chosen above him <_<

Yes i know they went with nilmar for the pacy forward option with robinho. Micheal bastos has been chosn too and he has pace, but other than that they needed pato's sheer pace and finishing ability upfront. That grafite is a very good striker by the way !

he is one of the most overrated players i know of ..... i think just because he is Brazilian people think he is got .... people wanna see someone who can move the ball the way he does i gotta admit he is very talented but he is not a good player at all he is not a very good passer he is not a good finisher he is weak he doesn't play with enough passion .......

i didn't even notice him when milan faced man utd ....

so overrated aguero is certainly miles ahead of pato i hope we get aguero and if not then even then don't get pato