Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

BRAZILIAN wonderkid Alexandre Pato is set to play off AC Milan and Chelsea against one another in a bid to get more money.

Hesays he wants to talk to Carlo Ancelotti about a move to Chelsea - butthe Blues should beware of being mere pawns in Milan's internalpolitics.

Hopes of getting Kaka to follow Ancelotti to westLondon have gone, but they should not expect to find it any easier tosecure the considerable consolation prize of Kaka's 19-year-oldteam-mate.

The Italian giants will fight tooth and nail toavoid losing a second big star this summer - Kaka agreeing a worldrecord £56million transfer to Real Madrid this week - especially such ayoung star in an ageing side.

And Pato's apparent words ofencouragement to the Bridge may simply be a bargaining chip to land amore lucrative contract at the San Siro - funded by the massive fee forKaka.

Pato told Italy's leading sports daily, Gazzetta dello Sport: "It is an honour for me to be appreciated by a club like Chelsea.

"I will talk to Ancelotti, then I will meet Milan officials. My future will be clearer at the end of June.

"Nothinghas been decided yet. I want to speak with Ancelotti. He is an amazingman. He helped me emerge at Milan and in Italian football. Beforedeciding my future, I want to talk to him."

Unless Milandecide to cash in and further ease their debts, the Blues may have toharden their interest in Spanish striker David Villa, who will beoffloaded by cash-strapped Valencia.

www.ealinggazette.co.uk

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but it take hours for him to come to SB just to have a medical, not even taking the time for the communication between the club and the player. We could offer him the right amount of wages amd shit but Milan could be arseholes.

• 4 weeks later...
There's growing concerns at AC Milan that Alexandre Pato has become unsettled by Chelsea's summer pursuit.

The Brazilian has failed to score in five games for Milan and isalso talking back to senior teammates, much to the frustration ofmanagement.

Corriere della Sera says there's a growing feeling inside Milan that Pato wants to be reunited with Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea and is allowing the situation to affect his on-field form.

Any move to Stamford Bridge for Pato, however, will be determined by Chelsea's ability to have their FIFA transfer ban overturned.

Corriere della Sera

Pato has just signed a new contract with Milan.

"I'm happy to announce Pato renewed his deal with us for the next five years", Galliani told Milan Channel, the club's official television station.

skysports

• 5 months later...

Pato admits 'love' for London

skysports.com

Alexandre Pato has admitted that although happy at AC Milan, he is a big fan of English football.

The Brazilian was bought by Milan, when Carlo Ancelotti was in charge.When he departed for Chelsea in the summer, Pato was linked with a move to follow his former boss.

Ancelotti has never hidden his admiration of the 20-year-old and Pato conceded his liking for the Premier League.

"I follow English football a lot and Ancelotti," said Pato.

"And the coach that brought me to AC Milan, is now at Chelsea and I love London."