Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

Great to hear that he is willing to talk

Unlike others, it seems we may have a bit of leverage here if he wants to come.

Now, do I think it happens? No but I would much prefer a situation where we have someone who who like to come to us even if the management says no. If the player goes to the management and wants out, it could happen

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC Milan will very much not want to let Pato go. It will depend on 2 things. Firstly if Milan's financial situation is bad enough for them to need to sell, and secondly if the player can force them to let him leave.

AC Milan will very much not want to let Pato go. It will depend on 2 things. Firstly if Milan's financial situation is bad enough for them to need to sell, and secondly if the player can force them to let him leave.

Yep I agree with you. Seems like Milan wont repeat the same things just like what they had done to sheva. It will be great anyway to have him with us.

Would be an excellent acquisition.

Ultimately, the last word would be with Berlusconi. None of the Shevchenko, Kaka stuff happened without his sanctioning . Wrong in my book, Spanish and Italian leagues have regular government interference...

Would be an excellent acquisition.

Wrong in my book, Spanish and Italian leagues have regular government interference...

Agree with that. It was obvious, and now we have to compete with Real to have Ribery in. Not to forget they are in a hunting season (ronaldo, villa) to build Berlusconi's new Galaticos.

'was' a milan legend, and by flop i mean a flop for milan because when he came back i think he only played around 3 or 4 games and was shit.

so how is that any excuse for taking away milans best striker for the second time in a row :rolleyes:

Alexandre Pato looks set to turn down the offer from Chelsea to remain with Milan, confirmed his agent.

“Pato had a meeting with Milan and it is the club that decides on the future of a player,” Gilmar Veloz told Telelombardia this evening.

Carlo Ancelotti had wanted Pato to come to Chelsea with him and the Brazilian said he would “listen” to what the London club had to say.

“I will speak with Ancelotti before deciding on my future,” said the young striker earlier this week.

It looks as if Milan will refuse to release Pato, but it remains to be seen whether he will earn a pay rise as part of the deal.

“This is not a problem we will talk about in public,” added agent Veloz. “The contract is an issue between us and a private matter for the player.”

i think tevez will be the better option as he is 25 years old means still (minimum)5 to 7 years to play and he hv a lot of experience of premier league. and to spend 40 to 50m pounds for aguero or pato or benzema can be a gamble as u dont know weather they will adapt to the style of premier league or not.i will prefer 32m pound tevez instead of the players mentioned above.

^ a man-u reject is not worth 30mill, and he isent good enough to move anelka to the bench.

i hope we dont sign tevez.. cant stand him

Benzema, Aguero & Pato and maybe dembele' are the only strikers we should be looking at

^ a man-u reject is not worth 30mill, and he isent good enough to move anelka to the bench.

i hope we dont sign tevez.. cant stand him

Benzema, Aguero & Pato and maybe dembele' are the only strikers we should be looking at

You quite obsessed with the young players, reminds me of one Arsene Wenger. I understand the need to bring in youth, but at the same time we need to not get carried away with. It doesnt help having half a squad 30 plus and half a squad under 21 we need balance, there is nothing wrong with paying good money for proven quality that is 25 to 27 years old