Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

Lots of reports this morning Ancelotti is in milan to bring back either Pato, Pirlo or both

The Sun;

CARLO ANCELOTTI has delayed his arrival at Chelsea to try to push through the signing of Brazil star Alexandre Pato.

SunSport understands AC Milan expect to meet Blues officials in the next 24 hours to negotiate a deal.

Ancelotti officially started his new job as Chelsea boss yesterday but is understood to be in Milan while talks with his former club are ongoing.

Chelsea have already had an offer of £31million turned down for Pato, 19.

Ancelotti is desperate to have the striker in place before pre-season training starts next Monday.

Milan sources claim the club will sell for a figure nearer £40m - although Chelsea are unwilling to pay that much.

At the same time, Ancelotti is determined to add a cutting edge to his new team's play and has specifically asked for Pato.

Milan, meanwhile, are edging closer to signing Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor, who is expected to cost around £17m.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just get this done. He is a very exciting young prospect. Could easily have the same effect on us as Torres did for the bin dippers. These are the youngsters I was hoping we would get in, and build for the future.

Alexandre Pato would be a great addition to Chelsea, weve been linked with him before, and almost signed him that time if i remember correctly?

Yeah we did, we were going to sign for just £10 million, but Milan came and stole him from us!! :mad:

If I believe anything from the papers or anything I read on the internet, I would be the first to admit that we probably won't sign anyone world class this summer. But if Carlo is really that bothered about signing one player that stands out, I think Pato is probably the closest we're going to get to success since Real Madrid are "hooving up" all the big stars, and Man United are trying to sign my favourite player Sergio Aguero which pisses me off.

Oh, and I 100% believe that Tevez is going to Manchester City.

Chelsea legends

reay wilkins, di matteo, zola, hasslebank, terry, lampard, PATO!!!!!

next worlds best player. heres the best video of him.

You forgot Essien and Drogba lol.

forget about pato.

he will not leave milan and milan will never sell him

milan are still one of the biggest clubs in europe not a german or french side, it would take a crazy fee for them to even consider it.

forget about pato.

he will not leave milan and milan will never sell him

milan are still one of the biggest clubs in europe not a german or french side, it would take a crazy fee for them to even consider it.

x2, let's better try to buy Benzema off Real Madrid now, whatever it takes.

To be fair...Benzema £30-35 million to Real Madrid...Pato, only 19, two years younger....£40 million - £50 million....Although i dont have anywhere near that money and if i did id be a tight arse with it too, but that price isnt too bad really when you think about it and how many years we can get out of him, and how he would want to play for Chelsea and Ancelotti....Ultimate WIN. PLEASE buy him *prays*