Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes got a talent, yeah but 50mill for a 19 yr old? i dunno

But then at the end of the day...You can get so many years out of him, and if Roman is prepared to waste all of that money on a 19 year old...Then why should we worry about the price. I also heard it was 40 something million (like 42 or something) that they wanted us to pay. If its close to 40 million thats not as bad, that money buys you half a Ronaldo...Just under 1 Kaka (whose 27), No Ribery's, and one and a bit Benzema's (sorry to have to mention it Terminator X)...Its not all that bad in that context of crazy football transfer fees. I just feel like we need one majorly expensive young wonderkid to push us that little bit further and make us fully world dominant....Like Barcelona have their Messi. With Pato we would be indefinantly unstoppable.

To be fair, if there's any player under 20 in the world who's worth that sort of money it's probably Pato. He's already established himself in the Milan setup, getting games ahead of Shevchenko and Inzaghi at times and he's played at full international level for Brazil. I think, given todays inflated prices he'd be worth it. Saying that, I don't think any player is worth that sort of stupid money, but that's modern football.

17.07 AC Milan have confirmed they have tabled bids for Real Madrid's Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Sevilla's Luis Fabiano.

Buy em! Pato deal would be likelier!!

Hell Yeah !! I hope AC Milan get Fabiano and Huntelaar !! That would atleast make Pato deal more likelier !!!

What hpnd to their pursuit of Dzeko and Ade btb ?!? because i wud want them to sign atleast 3 strikers :x

i don't think we need that many strikers. after sturridge all we need is pato. remember we play with one striker and two wingers.

We don't know that yet, Hiddink used 4-3-3, Carlo might use 4-4-2.

^^^^^ PWNED! And also, this forum is for discussions of anything, even the unlikely non realistic signing of Pato, so discuss...we shall! We may actually get him, A.C Milans chairman has made offers for Dzeko and Luis Fabiano, so they are after two strikers...Maybe they might let Pato go if we pay out the ass, with him most likely being this "MARQUEE NAME" signing the chairman of Chelsea is after.

Terminator why are you so negative?

because everyone on this forum will have been under the impression that last season scolari was going to bring us success, and he turned out a massive failure.

same with shevchenko.. everyone thought he would be the greatest thing since sliced bread.