Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

he is one of the most overrated players i know of ..... i think just because he is Brazilian people think he is got .... people wanna see someone who can move the ball the way he does i gotta admit he is very talented but he is not a good player at all he is not a very good passer he is not a good finisher he is weak he doesn't play with enough passion .......

i didn't even notice him when milan faced man utd ....

so overrated aguero is certainly miles ahead of pato i hope we get aguero and if not then even then don't get pato

Kakuta44

I agree I have not been impressed with Pato, and think it would not be a good buy for us. LIke you said just cause he is a Brazilian forward doesnt mean he will do well at Chelsea. I would like to think we would buy someone who is right for Chelsea. Think Aguero would be good and a better buy than Pato.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is one of the most overrated players i know of ..... i think just because he is Brazilian people think he is got .... people wanna see someone who can move the ball the way he does i gotta admit he is very talented but he is not a good player at all he is not a very good passer he is not a good finisher he is weak he doesn't play with enough passion .......

i didn't even notice him when milan faced man utd ....

so overrated aguero is certainly miles ahead of pato i hope we get aguero and if not then even then don't get pato

"he is very talented but he is not a good player at all he is not a very good passer he is not a good finisher he is weak he doesn't play with enough passion" .......

:huh: How can pato be very talented but not very good at all ?

Edited by Badboy

"he is very talented but he is not a good player at all he is not a very good passer he is not a good finisher he is weak he doesn't play with enough passion" .......

:D

Edited by .Cee

He did not even make the brazil team which is shocking.

lol...this is not shocking, Brazil does not need Pato. Everybody knew that Pato wasnt going to World Cup. He was always awful playing for national team. Adriano, Tardelli and Neymar were in the race for making the team, but no one think about Pato anymore.

Grafite is better than him. He is overrated and I will get angry if Chelsea pay £ 40 million for him...he is no worth it.

Edited by Henrique

loooooooooooool

i will tell you how ..... you can be very talented but you need to train hard and add skill to your talent unless you do that you will be just wasting your talent like denilson for instance one of the most talented players i have ever seen even more talented than ronaldinho but look at each of their paths as a player ....

c.ronaldo is not very talented but is very very skillful he is always trying to improve that's why he is no.2 in the world and was no. 1

mikel could have been an extraordinary DM by now he has all what it takes but he is not trying to work on his weaknesses like how to shoot to play and think faster and laziness that is the difference between mikel and essien ......

more importantly i don't want any players without enough passion in thier play to come here we need only passionate young players and when i think of aguero here in Chelsea it just fits

lol...this is not shocking, Brazil does not need Pato. Everybody knew that Pato wasnt going to World Cup. He was always awful playing for national team. Adriano, Tardelli and Neymar were in the race for making the team, but no one think about Pato anymore.

Grafite is better than him. He is overrated and I will get angry if Chelsea pay £ 40 million for him...he is no worth it.

Pato is a very good centre forward he is very clinical, i don't understand how any national team can over look a pacy centre forward with skill and ability to finish with both feet and his head. Pato had 2 chances to score against real madrid this season and he took both of them. He is quality i can't believe it at all !

loooooooooooool

i will tell you how ..... you can be very talented but you need to train hard and add skill to your talent unless you do that you will be just wasting your talent like denilson for instance one of the most talented players i have ever seen even more talented than ronaldinho but look at each of their paths as a player ....

c.ronaldo is not very talented but is very very skillful he is always trying to improve that's why he is no.2 in the world and was no. 1

mikel could have been an extraordinary DM by now he has all what it takes but he is not trying to work on his weaknesses like how to shoot to play and think faster and laziness that is the difference between mikel and essien ......

more importantly i don't want any players without enough passion in thier play to come here we need only passionate young players and when i think of aguero here in Chelsea it just fits

Denilson was a pacy one trick pony that was found out, he was never more talented than ronaldinho. Ronaldinho had incredible creative ability, he had real vision to pick a pass out plus he had quick feet. C. ronaldo is very talented that is why he played for man utd when he was 18 years of age.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato says he will not be joining Chelsea ahead of the new season.

Don't know about any of you, I'm not too disappointed. Would've been a nice signing but we have enough talent in our squad.

"My sole aim is to be ready for the restart of training with AC Milan on July 20," said the 20-year-old.

"I have a contract with AC Milan until 2014 and I have every intention of respecting it.

"And in 10 years, I will return to Brazil to end my career at Internacional, the club which belongs to my heart."

|| Story ||

Not too fussed. Would prefer us to sign someone like Lukaku. I think he would fit the Premiere League better. But Pato will be a star, who knows what will happen in the near future.

• 5 months later...

CHELSEA's ATTEMPS TO SIGN AC MILAN STAR PATO are gathering pace!

http://www.sportingo.com/football/a17625_chelsea-make-formal-bid-ac-milan-marksman

6a00d83451c1ce69e200e54f334cf38834-800wi.jpg

Chelsea's attempts to sign AC Milan star Alexandre Pato are gathering pace with Chelsea on the verge of making contact with the relevant parties in Italy.

A bid for the 21-year-old has been rumoured for some time with Chelsea desperate to lower the average age of the squad and keen to add some fresh impetus into a faltering domestic campaign. Carlo Ancelotti knows Pato from their time together in Milan and has harboured ambitions to sign him since arriving at Stamford Bridge 18 months ago.

Pato has taken over from Kaka as the darling of the San Siro and he has struck eight times in 10 league matches to cement his reputation as a lethal marksman. Injury problems continue to hamper him but his goal return remains formidable in a league renowned for its parsimonious defending.

Chelsea officials are preparing to travel to Italy to meet the Rossoneri's managing director Adriano Galliani who looks after all incoming and outgoing transfers for the seven-time European Cup winners. The Blues will table a bid believed to be around £30m and will hope that will be enough to tempt Milan into selling.

It was just a matter of time before this old one popped up again.

Won't happen. Milan won't sell their best youth prospect. Especially when the likes of Ibrahimovic, Robinho & Inzaghi aren't getting any younger.

It was just a matter of time before this old one popped up again.

Won't happen. Milan won't sell their best youth prospect. Especially when the likes of Ibrahimovic, Robinho & Inzaghi aren't getting any younger.

Youth prospect?

He's one of the best attacking players in the world.

Fabio Borini is a 'youth prospect'.