Gareth Bale

the wes

Hi friend!

Yes, money is a big problem. But we can make money with sales this summer. Ramires, Oscar, Mikel, Cech (I do not want him to go but Peter deserves to choose his future) Salah ... and players on loan as Oriol Romeo and Lukas Piazon ...

It is complicated because we have to comply with the Financial Fair Play rules, but last year we had economic benefits and this year we signed the agreement with Yokohama. I hope we can renegotiate our agreements with Adidas and other companies, in addition to the Agreement with television rights. All this will give us a great benefit to prepare our team for next season.

Personally I think that Adidas will be happy to see Bale or Messi or Koke (all players Adidas) Adidas another team. To signings like Bale and Messi help us we would absolutely secure Adidas.

Hopefully we can make compatible these signings with the rules of the Financial Fair Play.

Regards.

best case scenario for sales

cech - 15mil

moses - 10mil

mikel - 8mil

romeu/mvg - 5mil

ramires - 15mil

oscar - 30mil

kakuta - 2mil

marin - 3mil

so about 90mil.

which would be like half the messi's transfer value. neither bale nor messi is a realistic option.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best case scenario for sales

cech - 15mil

moses - 10mil

mikel - 8mil

romeu/mvg - 5mil

ramires - 15mil

oscar - 30mil

kakuta - 2mil

marin - 3mil

so about 90mil.

which would be like half the messi's transfer value. neither bale nor messi is a realistic option.

Hi friend!

Yes, watching the numbers are impossible signings in principle. But I think signings like Bale or Messi Are not paid by their teams directly, are paid by sponsors.

I live in Madrid and I'm used to reading as Real Madrid finances its signings. The clearest example is Kaka. He was a totally disastrous signing in sporting terms, but in economic terms is one of the 3 most profitable signings in the history of Real Madrid. They sign Kaka for 65 million euros and is expected to Real Madrid has won 450 million euros for direct and indirect income from Kaka in their seasons with Real Madrid.

Messi is much more important in economic terms that Kaka: How much money would be us able to generate for direct or indirect economic income by signing Messi?.

I think this is the key: Messi is a perfect investment in economic and sporting terms. When doing a great signing is important to see how and when you can recover the investment.

I do not mean that we can sign Messi free, but if it is true that a signing like Messi is a great investment than in 4/5 years can recover the investment and get many added economic benefits.

The problem is whether the Financial Fair Play would allow an operation like this. This is the only thing that could make this operation an impossible operation.

Regards.

A Brazilian website is claiming to sell Chelsea's shirt for next season - with Gareth Bale's name on the back!

They know something we don't....

A Brazilian website is claiming to sell Chelsea's shirt for next season - with Gareth Bale's name on the back!

They know something we don't....

In his most prolific season for Spurs, he was out on the right/behind the striker a lot more than being on the left.

The key to release the best out of Bale is giving him the freedom he needs in order to perform the way he did in his last season at Tottenham.

I remember last season,in which Hazard played very good,but still he did not manage to release his full potential.

The reason for that was simply that Hazard had to defend a lot and in addition to that,he came almost every time from the left wing,which made it easier for the opponent team to defend him.

Everyone knew that Hazard would come from the left wing,so the defenders were expecting him.In every match,I saw that two or three players were already prepared to get the ball from Hazard and even a player like Eden struggles with that.

Now,Mourinho has realised that Hazard is a special player,so he decided to give him a more role with more freedom,which caused that Hazard is now one of the best players in the world.This position suits him very well because Hazard can rotate so much during the game,which is impossible to defend for any team.Sometimes,he comes from the left wing,sometimes he plays a number ten role during the game and then suddenly he comes from the right wing,which makes it very frustrating for the defender.

You can´t defend that.Defenders are so confused when Hazard switches the wing and they know they will lose the battle if there is just one defender trying to get the ball from Hazard.Also,Hazard knows that he is a master at dribbling and for him,these one on one battles against a defender are easy for him.

If we actually had Bale on the other side,I am quite sure both of them would destroy all teams,just because the rotation during the game of those two is just deadly for the opposite team.

Bale also likes to rotate during his old days at Tottemham.Sometimes he was in the middle of the pitch,sometimes he came from the left wing and then he came from the right.

That is not easy to defend and I just hope that Bale wants to leave Madrid.

In his most prolific season for Spurs, he was out on the right/behind the striker a lot more than being on the left.

He started almost every match on left Im pretty sure of that. But he had free role all the time and moved to right or behind striker alot.

He started almost every match on left Im pretty sure of that.

I dont know what "started" means (Sky's line up graphics?), but Bale operated in that season mainly on the right or in the middle. The left side of the pitch was his least 'favourite' part the same season.

My right foot is better than Bale's.

Bale´s right foot is not even bad.He actually has scored some great goals with his right foot,so he has the the skill to score with both feet like Hazard,but Hazard has more power on his weak foot though

Bale - hazard - Willian

? :D

I think Hazard performs best if he is used as a left winger.

Quick, tricky and great vision are his assets. He likes to take on defenders and embarrass them with his skill.

Therefore he is predestinated to play on the left wing, because at this position he gets more space and he is still able to cut in.

As a number 10 in a Mourinho Team, he is bound to do more defensive work. Moreover he can't assist that much.

Of course there would be advantages, a player like Hazard should as often as possible get the ball and as a number 10 he is more often in front of the goal, the frequency of his shoots would increase, i think.

Under Mourinho, Bale has to redefine his game, because i am sure that Mourinho doesn't allow two players free-roles.

From my point of view Willian is massively underrated, since Cuadrado has arrived he has greatly improved!

I still prefer the transfer of a new defensive-minded midfielder, for example Koke. Furthermore i would like to see Varane at Stamford Bridge! :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You