Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cristiano Ronaldo (300) need to do 24 goals to become the top scorer in the history of Real Madrid. Ronaldo is only from behind of Di Stefano (307) and Raul (323).

Ronaldo lives totally obsessed with statistics because everyone says that Messi is better than him and Ronaldo can only be defended with the statistics.

To Ronaldo have in his history the Record of maximum scorer of Real Madrid would be a dream. So I've always thought that he did not leave Real Madrid until overcome Raul.

Sometimes for Cristiano Ronaldo are more important individual Records than collective trophies.

I think Real Madrid will sell Bale or Ronaldo this summer, and probably Ronaldo will have a price exceeding 100 million euros (£ 73.44) and maybe Bale somewhat lower.

For me it is impossible for Ronaldo exceed Record Raul because there are only 9 games in La Liga and Champions League games remaining, but you never know.

So I think that Real Madrid will sell Bale this summer because they can not continue to keep Bale and Ronaldo on the same team because they can not fit together.

I maintain that Messi could come with US next season (in fact Jose on Saturday made a new compliment to Messi), but if Messi were impossible, for me our first option should be Bale. I remember his performance when he played with Tottenham and there is no better player for the style / pace of Premier League. Bale is absolutely perfect for Premier and for Jose Mourinho. And I do not want to see him with United ...

Regards to ALL.

I don't think that Bale will leave this summer. He was an integral part of the squad that won La Decima and the Copa del Rey trophy.
Perez likes him alot and despite the disrespect from some of the so called fans, i think that Bale likes the life in Spain.
This season he struggles big time, but the season is not over yet, especially in the knockout stage he can easily become the crucial part again.
The expectations from some of the Madridistas are ridiculously high, but Bale is a hard worker, he will hit back!

Ronaldos extraordinary distances is what differs him from Bale, but in other aspects they are quite similar.
Nowadays Bale is better at taking freekicks...;)

Ronaldo won't play forever and Bale will become his successor, it would be stupid to sell him, can't see it, sadly.
Furthermore i don't think that Ronaldo plays for individual awards, he is often so angry because he cares so much, he always wants to win,
in the same way as Mourinho.

In my point of view Ronaldo as well as Bale are able to play together.
It's correct that the combinations were at it's best when Bale was out, but he brings different prospects to the table,
in the future he will destroy the Spanish league, he still needs time to adapt to the technical style of play.

Especially when they allow him to play as a left winger, he will be a force to be reckoned with....

I never thought i would say this... But I think Bale could be key to our next step forward.

Also: saying Hazard isn't a 10 is pure bollocks. He thrives even right now when he is central. No matter what you believe, this guy is just made to play the 10. He says it, he has done it, Mou knows it.

Just imagine a Bale alongside of him, or even him and Bale on a wing - enter Willian and put Costa up front. This looks like a serious, serious upgrade.

I never thought i would say this... But I think Bale could be key to our next step forward.

Also: saying Hazard isn't a 10 is pure bollocks. He thrives even right now when he is central. No matter what you believe, this guy is just made to play the 10. He says it, he has done it, Mou knows it.

Just imagine a Bale alongside of him, or even him and Bale on a wing - enter Willian and put Costa up front. This looks like a serious, serious upgrade.

Quite a few reports are saying he's going nowhere next season. Time will tell.

lol tbh it's not like he has a position really... he just goes where the space is or where his vision tells him to go.

• 3 weeks later...

Only way I can see him coming here is if Hazard leaves. And right now I think we are the most vulnerable we are ever going to be to losing Hazard to Madrid. Once this team starts to grow and become even more of a European powerhouse; once we start being in the conversation of Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona consistently, then I think Hazard will stay for the long run.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You