Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such an overrated. Cant remember a great game from him, and thats because he playes for a team that needs more than pace, imo he cant take part in a fluid ball-playing style. He'll always stay anonymous.

Such a trash player. Only good when given space to run into. Amazing how quickly his game has been figured out. If we go for him this summer I will jump off a bridge I promise.

Bale's a fantastic player, but he needs space. Bar those two big moments, he's been absolutely terrible for Real in the big games.

He doesn't suit Real, not the side they want to be anyway. Playing on the right with little space makes him look even worse.

Such a trash player. Only good when given space to run into. Amazing how quickly his game has been figured out. If we go for him this summer I will jump off a bridge I promise.

Hazard is supposed to be the lesser player...

Looks totally lost, uncomfortable, and unhappy in that team. Just not a good fit in Madrid.

He needs to come back to the PL and I think he'll be back to his best no doubt. Everyone here saying he's shit will be the same ones bitching if he goes to United and destroys the league again.

I can see a Fabregas-like situation here if we got him. Played out of position all the time and overshadowed by superstars at Barca and then José makes him feel important and influential and plays him in his best position. The same thing would happen with Bale. Put him in the #10 area and watch him thrive.

Also like Cesc, he'd be returning to a city and a league he knows.

Pedro would cost £12 Million, he is someone with great technique, two footed and someone who is very comfotable in possession even when he has no space, thats the guy who i want not this fraud.

This guy needs to leave Real Madrid right now or his career will be a failure.

I agree that Bale need spaces to run to be a major player.

When Bale was playing with Tottenham he was a leader of a small team that had many spaces to win anything. But Chelsea is different. Hazard with spaces could be ten times better than he already is, but on a great team there is no spaces.

Maybe I'm crazy, but today I do not change Bale instead of Willian. And maybe I'm too crazy...

Regards.

He needs to come back to the PL and I think he'll be back to his best no doubt. Everyone here saying he's shit will be the same ones bitching if he goes to United and destroys the league again.

I'll be happy to see United spending so much money on Bale, he wont help them brake the 'parking the bus' teams they're gonna face all season because of their style. Imo Depay would be more influential on their wings.

We don't need two Hazard's IMO. I think Bale would fit in perfectly on that right flank for us. We need an extra killer in our team and Bale is exactly that. He's had a bad season but people shouldn't write this guy off.

Essentially he'd be an elite Schurrle for us. Exactly what we need on that right hand side IMO.

I'll be happy to see United spending so much money on Bale, he wont help them brake the 'parking the bus' teams they're gonna face all season because of their style. Imo Depay would be more influential on their wings.

I would like that as well ,,, another attacker for the Mad Dutchman who wants to play 2 1 6 1 ... and the 2 at the back are crap

Pedro? lol he's been poor for a few years now.

We all know Bale isn't the greatest of dribblers but he's a PL type player, direct, quick and scores frequently. We desperately need more goalscorers in our team, right now we only have Costa and Hazard who get into double figures, literally, in all comps we only have two players who get into double figures... let that sink in.

He's quality and when on top form is one of the best wingers in the world.

Let me just post this video up so people can remember how good he actually is and not just judge him on his bad form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHsIzHLctgI

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You