Gareth Bale

the wes

Not really he is quite popular so over his contract we will make at least 20-30m back from shirt sale and marketing from his image right.

I used to think this was how it worked, but even signing Ronaldo, we will struggle to recoup that fee. We are probably making 35-45 million max on shirt sales for all our players combined in a season.

Also, you seem to be assuming he'll have the same impact he had in his last season at Spurs here at Chelsea. He'll have a positive impact, 15-20 goals and a different type of goal threat, but I don't believe he'll be scoring 25 + goals, which was something he managed in one season only. He won't be able to do what he likes like at Spurs, shoot as much as he likes and play a free role behind the striker, he won't be the main man and we won't be mostly reliant on him for goals. He'll have to chime in with his fair share of defensive work, which is something he's failed to do at Madrid.

That's why 75 mil pounds is a little to steep for him. 75 mil euros yes, but 75 million pounds. The only way I see that happening for us is if Man United are willing to pay that amount for him.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if serious...

???

Can Sterling track back? If not, I don't see how he fits into Mourinho's tactics

Haha, that's one of the reasons I actually think we'll (Mourinho) be interested. He's even played wing back several times at Liverpool.

Sterling will probably hold out and run his contract all the way down and leave on a free as I doubt Liverpool will sell to a rival.

He'll end up at City who will be willing to pay him obscene wages because he'll be homegrown and they'll have a young, English media darling.

Sterling will probably hold out and run his contract all the way down and leave on a free as I doubt Liverpool will sell to a rival.

He'll end up at City who will be willing to pay him obscene wages because he'll be homegrown and they'll have a young, English media darling.

That would be interesting. Sterling on City, seems like a more logical player than KDB honestly.

Sign or not Bale only depends on the results of Real Madrid at the end of this season. If Real Madrid win La Liga and / or Champions League probably Carlo Ancelotti will continue as coach of Real Madrid next season and Bale will continue with Real Madrid.

But if Real Madrid lost both titles probably Ancelotti will be dismissed, half the team of Real Madrid will be sold (including Bale) and Real Madrid will get the signing of Pogba by 100 million euros and will sign several Galacticos to continue the business.

Real Madrid operate in this manner. They go from heaven to hell for a few results. Carlo Ancelotti has won La Decima and they talk about him like garbage. It is an incomprehensible team.

I personally still believe in signing of Messi, but after Messi (if he were impossible) I prefer Bale ahead of everyone. There is probably no better player for Premier League in the market than Bale.

Courtois

Zouma Varane

Azpilicueta Filipe Luis

Koke Matic

Fabregas

Messi / Bale Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards.

Sign or not Bale only depends on the results of Real Madrid at the end of this season. If Real Madrid win La Liga and / or Champions League probably Carlo Ancelotti will continue as coach of Real Madrid next season and Bale will continue with Real Madrid.

But if Real Madrid lost both titles probably Ancelotti will be dismissed, half the team of Real Madrid will be sold (including Bale) and Real Madrid will get the signing of Pogba by 100 million euros and will sign several Galacticos to continue the business.

Real Madrid operate in this manner. They go from heaven to hell for a few results. Carlo Ancelotti has won La Decima and they talk about him like garbage. It is an incomprehensible team.

I personally still believe in signing of Messi, but after Messi (if he were impossible) I prefer Bale ahead of everyone. There is probably no better player for Premier League in the market than Bale.

Courtois

Zouma Varane

Azpilicueta Filipe Luis

Koke Matic

Fabregas

Messi / Bale Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards.

I love that line up but we don't have enough money to buy Bale/Messi, Koke and Varane at the same time. Unless we sell Oscar for 50mils lol

I love that line up but we don't have enough money to buy Bale/Messi, Koke and Varane at the same time. Unless we sell Oscar for 50mils lol

no one has the money to buy messi, unless RM come with a 200mil offer for hazard.

koke = 45mil

varane = 25mil

bale = 75mil

close to 150mil of spendings. never going to happen.

moreover, buying koke/pogba and varane and selling deadwoods like oscar will be more than enough to take us a step further.

Hi friend!

Yes, money is a big problem. But we can make money with sales this summer. Ramires, Oscar, Mikel, Cech (I do not want him to go but Peter deserves to choose his future) Salah ... and players on loan as Oriol Romeo and Lukas Piazon ...

It is complicated because we have to comply with the Financial Fair Play rules, but last year we had economic benefits and this year we signed the agreement with Yokohama. I hope we can renegotiate our agreements with Adidas and other companies, in addition to the Agreement with television rights. All this will give us a great benefit to prepare our team for next season.

Personally I think that Adidas will be happy to see Bale or Messi or Koke (all players Adidas) Adidas another team. To signings like Bale and Messi help us we would absolutely secure Adidas.

Hopefully we can make compatible these signings with the rules of the Financial Fair Play.

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You