Gareth Bale

the wes

If Bale is available we should get him, as simple as that. Sell one of the others except Hazard.

We can't say no to a world class player, specially one that garantees you almost 20 goals just in the League.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bale is available we should get him, as simple as that. Sell one of the others except Hazard.

We can't say no to a world class player, specially one that garantees you almost 20 goals just in the League.

For a good price yes, but he would likely cost £80m plus upwards of 200k a week wages.

Maybe half those figures and we can start talking.

If Madrid do not sell Ronaldo this summer, unlikely, Bale will have to go.

Coleman said it was a political issue which I can only relate to Perez being the driving force behind Bale's move, publicly backing him, and refusing to disclose how much his fee was to not upset Ronaldo.................

Can't believe some of you - technically and tactically lacking? Did you guys see him play in England? We have to rely on Hazard's individual brilliance every game these days because nothing else's working either technically or tactically. This guy is one of the very small number of players in the world who can single-handedly win you the game, and when you get a chance to sign a player like that, you do it. He and Hazard would easily be the two best players in the league whatever those stupid Real fans might think

I think he would most likely end up and United since they would practically be the only one to be able to pay the hefty fee without thinking twice about it.

If that would happen though they would have yet another left footed attacking player. Would anyone like us to place a cheeky bid for Di Maria if that is the case?

I would. Yes he's not been at his best this season but i feel he is just a little bit lost at United with their everchanging tactics and formation. I think he would come good under Mou (don't think he had a problem with him at Madrid) and it would be nice to have another direct player in the team who can dribble past someone

Bale is not worth the fee you would have to pay to get him imo.

Football's a funny game. Last season he's one of the best in the world, but now he's not good enough? 13/14 Bale and 14/15 Bale is basically one and the same. The good and the bad. A bit less effective in terms of goals and assists but that's it (And that's mostly because of Real as a collective. Real was the best team of 2014 by far, they made scoring goals look ridiculously easy. 2015 Real have become mortal again.). Bale's entire season was defined by his goal against Barca in the Copa final, and scoring the 2-1 in the CL final. All of a sudden everything that happened before, the criticism and the questioning of whether he suited Real, was erased.

But I have to say, his work rate has dropped. But whether that is because of Ancelotti's instructions or Bale's ego, that's all speculation.

Playing on the right doesn't help him though. It doesn't suit him. His deficiencies become all the more apparent. But I wonder if he's willing to play on the left again, where I think he's at his best. He won't score as much on the left, he might not like that.

In Spain there is a totally unjustified campaign against Bale. Maybe he's not having the same performance he had in England, but if we see their stats I think are pretty good.

To my Bale has two problems in Spain:

1. Real Madrid is a team built to revolve around Ronaldo. Any player who attacks the ego of Ronaldo's dead.

2. press attacks against Bale are attack against President Perez. Bale is his big bet and he is used to sink Perez.

Regarding those two fans, the truth is that they are only two drunks who have had a totally stupid behavior. Not only have they tried to attack Bale, also they have tried Jese. Two drunken clowns. Real Madrid fans are not the best in the world, but they are not violent people. Two fools do not represent all.

I think we all remember Bale's performance in England with Tottenham. To my Bale was probably the third best player in the world, behind only Messi and Ronaldo.

At position of RW we have it without an undisputed player, so maybe we should look at the market to get an indisputable player. For me Messi and Bale are my favorite player for that position.

The big problem for his signing is the highest price that Real Madrid would ask for it. I doubt that Real Madrid sold to Bale for one euro less than the amount they paid Tottenham.

Regards.

Marca completely destroyed him today in their pages. Didn't even rate his performance and said Perez overpayed for him. "It's obvious Perez has paid €100m for someone worth €20m. They've bought a car for the price of a bike."

I reckon he'll be off in the summer. Jose do your job!

If we had Bale on the team,I am quite sure that Bale and Hazard would rotate during the games.Hazard likes to switch to the right wing,so Bale could rotate to the left,whcih would make us unpredictable.We need a world class RW,in order to be a world class team.There is no way around that.Also,Cesc could make so many assists to Bale,omg...

If he is available,he should come to us because he would be the solution for our long term RW position.Otherwise,try to get Messi(if he really is available),or Depay.

I don't want Chelsea to pay the moon for broken good Real reject.

1. Bale has had sports hernia in Real. You all know what it is right? The one that killed Kaka and Lampard from their prime.

2. Bale will be 26. Diminished resale value.

3. Bale bulked up too much and lost a few foot in his step.

4. Bale's game built around his pace (i.e. Kaka, Torres) and he now lost it. (Did you guys not see Pique, yes freaking Pique!! and Alba outpaced him during El Clasico?)

5. Real will demand crazy amount of money.

No, please just no. We already experienced from Shevchenko and Torres, and do it once again? You need to catch a lesson from history.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You