Gareth Bale

the wes

Im seriously starting to doubt the 'blue engagement' if people want Eden to go. Ungrateful to say the least, even a touch of autism due to lack of understanding of what this would do to the team.

Fuck me .... Bunch of scousers.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop trolling. Hazard has almost single handedly carried us to the PL title in the 2nd half of the season! Bale helped Tottenham finish 5th rofl.gif behind Arsenal who spent less and lost 2 very key players that summer in Song and Van Persie, so if Bale was as dominant as you claim why couldnt he get Tottenhm to finish above Arsenal? if he did then you could compare him with Hazard, but he never.

Tottenham finished 5th because they didn't have Mourinho.

Please stop trolling. Hazard has almost single handedly carried us to the PL title in the 2nd half of the season! Bale helped Tottenham finish 5th rofl.gif behind Arsenal who spent less and lost 2 very key players that summer in Song and Van Persie, so if Bale was as dominant as you claim why couldnt he get Tottenhm to finish above Arsenal? if he did then you could compare him with Hazard, but he never.

Hazard had great players around him while Bale nobody. How is that his fault Tottenham defense was and still is a joke. Just because Hazard is from our team doesn't mean he is the best in the history it's not even a competition from a random fan, one had 21 goals and 4 assist in 33 matches the other 13 and 8 assists in 34+ counting matches.

Can't believe people are talking as if Bale is some shit player. Dude only a couple years ago had one of the most dominant PL seasons.

To be honest he had that good season in the PL but Suarez the year after came along, blew his season out of the water and produced the best season an individual has had in England for years since that year Ronaldo scored 40 something goals in all competitions.

Bales season was very good but isn't that good in comparison to Suarez's season and other than goals would hardly say its much superior to Edens this year. Hazard is a better footballer than Bale, Bale's physical attributes help him a lot, take away Bale's strength, insane speed and stamina and hes a nothing player really. Hazard without that insane speed still has incredible close control and also the ability to see things only some players can see like Silva, like Messi, like Ozil.

Wouldn't swap Hazard for Bale even if we got Varane as well.

Im seriously starting to doubt the 'blue engagement' if people want Eden to go. Ungrateful to say the least, even a touch of autism due to lack of understanding of what this would do to the team.

Fuck me .... Bunch of scousers.

No one wants him to leave for Bale or anyone for that matter but dismissing Bale season when it clearly was better is absurd.

Hazard had great players around him while Bale nobody. How is that his fault Tottenham defense was and still is a joke. Just because Hazard is from our team doesn't mean he is the best in the history it's not even a competition from a random fan, one had 21 goals and 4 assist in 33 matches the other 13 and 8 assists in 34+ counting matches.

Hazard has had better players but almost all have been in bad form in the 2nd half of the season! and dont act like Bale played with league 2 standard players he also had good players around him easily good enough to compete with almost every team in the league. and please dont bring stats into it because Hazard completely blows Bale out the water in that area also. :wave:

No one wants him to leave for Bale or anyone for that matter but dismissing Bale season when it clearly was better is absurd.

your argument for Bale's season being better is that he carried Spurs to 5th (where they should have finished regardless) and because he scored 21 goals. rofl.gif Great logic.

It is one of the main goals of teams like Atletico and Tottenham to to play in a style where their best player is showcased and can then be sold for huge sums. So it's not fair to compare Bale with Hazard. Bale might as well be a slightly more improved Berbatov, since he is now flopping at Madrid, just like Berbatov did at Utd. If Hazard played in that Real side he would destroy La Liga.

Comparing Bale and Hazard is a very tricky debate.

You could steak a case that Bale's wonder season at Spurs was better than Edens for us this season. Taking into consideration the strength of the team around him and the goals he scored.

But

i love Eden Hazard and I wouldn't swap him for anyone... Ever!!!!!!

I dont know what or who you call absurd. I have posted before id love Bale here. But you should read the posts saying a swap might me tempting considering Bale's record (and neglecting the impact Eden has had on our succes/team play/...).

So ... No one? I tend to disagree when reading some of the latest posts. I also completely feel some of the perpetual comparative posts (comparing how good you are, who made x goals, who has the longest one) bring out the worst in male populations, including on here - it is also pointless. Eden brings glue to a team and carried us where we are now. We should lift him on our shoulders as blues.

I'd give my left testicle to see this lad on our right side next season.

Bale Willian Hazard

Costa

I'd give your right one in two for two deal with Isco coming also.

So Gareth Bale is growing his hair long because he is going bald on top. :D Money and success can't stop genetics!

100 million euros (73 million pounds) are too many millions. Obviously Bale is a top player among the top five players in the world, but it is too much money and I'm not willing to lose Eden Hazard in exchange for Bale to be honest.

But probably to preserve the hegemony of English football for the following years we would need to sign Bale to avoid seeing him with Manchester United next season. This fact makes me wonder.

In addition, Willian is becoming more indisputable for us. Maybe we need to invest our money in the midfield.

Regards.

He's the player we need the most. Home grown, British and absolutely fantastic. He'll be expensive yes but Man Utd spent £60m on Di Maria, Arsenal £43m on Ozil and they've not justified the price tags. It has to be done.

I'd sell Oscar personally. If we can get £30-£40m for him, £70m odd for Bale will be worth it. Him being British and home grown is pretty much worth £20m on its own. Bale is as good as Hazard but in different areas and if we're going to go the next level, he's the one we need. Even if it's only him, he's what we need.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You