Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard:

• More influential in matches overall.
  • Effective in any system, not just counter-attack.
  • Never gets injured.
  • Younger.
  • More goals than Bale this season - in a better league and weaker team.
  • Literally just signed a new deal.

Clearly this 'straight swap' talk is some sort of sick joke.

A change Bale instead of Hazard makes no sense whatsoever.

But, except for Messi or Ronaldo (they are in another world), Bale is the best player in the world Premier League. When he was here Bale was his team.

I think probably there is no player in the world that meets all the characteristics needed to play in England as Bale.

But his big problem is the price. Real Madrid calls for 100 million Euros (71 million pounds). It is a crazy price. It was probably out of market. We will be the first team in more than 10 years which wins Premier League with positive economic results, which guarantees our future.

Thinking in sporting terms I would sign Bale without any doubt . But in economic terms his signing makes me doubt

But Hazard is obviously better than Bale. Without the slightest doubt. Without a doubt.

Regards.

Oh joy. First it was all the talk of Hazard going to PSG. Now, it's Real Madrid.

The goals aside, Hazard is so much better at everything else than Bale.

Naaa only at dribbling and maybe tracking back. Also the goals alone sometime make up for everything else :P just ask Ronaldo and this guy is guaranteed at least 15-20 goals a year alone no matter how bad his season is. Hazard though take away his pens would be around 10 or so max for me. Of course both would be amazing and FIFA UT like...

Bale is faster than Hazard.

His shots are more powerful than Hazard's and because most of them change direction they really are dangerous.

Bale is one of the best free kick takers in the world. When was the last time Hazard scored a free kick?

Bale is better in defence, although Hazard did a much better job this season compared to 2013-2014.

Bale is left-footed. Left-footed players have special importance.

For me Bale is the best player in the world.

Bale is faster than Hazard.

His shots are more powerful than Hazard's and because most of them change direction they really are dangerous.

Bale is one of the best free kick takers in the world. When was the last time Hazard scored a free kick?

Bale is better in defence, although Hazard did a much better job this season compared to 2013-2014.

Bale is left-footed. Left-footed players have special importance.

For me Bale is the best player in the world.

A small difference in speed doesn't make him better than Hazard - If speed was a major factor then Lennon, Walcott and Welbeck would be in front of Hazard.

Shot power doesn't make a difference - I would prefer a player to score more goals as opposed to hitting 9/10 shots into the stands.

The infrequency of scorable free kicks does not create a good enough argument to put Bale over Hazard.

Bale is left footed. And? So is Ozil but I don't want him.

No he's not.

Can't believe people are talking as if Bale is some shit player. Dude only a couple years ago had one of the most dominant PL seasons.

are you serious??? not even close to one of the most dominant PL seasons! Bale was only good in the 2nd half of the season, no one was talking ablout Bale in the 1st half of the season in his last year at Spurs.

He hit form at the right time, when the POTY voting was open, overall he wasnt that good. Nothing compared to Hazard this season, Suarez 13/14, Ronaldo 06/07 & 07/08, Terry 04/05, Henry 02/03 & 03/04, Van Nistlerooy 01/02, Shearer 96/97 & 94/95 and Cantona 93/94.

Even Drogba in 09/10 was better and more dominant then Bale, and Drogba didnt even win POTY in 2010.

Oh joy. First it was all the talk of Hazard going to PSG. Now, it's Real Madrid.

The goals aside, Hazard is so much better at everything else than Bale.

Even then, Hazard has more goals than Bale this season.

are you serious??? not even close to one of the most dominant PL seasons! Bale was only good in the 2nd half of the season, no one was talking ablout Bale in the 1st half of the season in his last year at Spurs.

He hit form at the right time, when the POTY voting was open, overall he wasnt that good. Nothing compared to Hazard this season, Suarez 13/14, Ronaldo 06/07 & 07/08, Terry 04/05, Henry 02/03 & 03/04, Van Nistlerooy 01/02, Shearer 96/97 & 94/95 and Cantona 93/94.

Even Drogba in 09/10 was better and more dominant then Bale, and Drogba didnt even win POTY in 2010.

Dude, he absolutely carried an average Spurs side and was singlehandedly winning them games scoring 21 goals. All these talks of him lacking skills and being compared to Walcott/Lennon is just laughable. He undoubtedly had one of the most dominant seasons comparable to many you listed there. I'm not saying I'd swap Hazard for him, but he was better in that season than Hazard this season, and it wouldn't even be a debate for non-Chelsea fans.

Dude, he absolutely carried an average Spurs side and was singlehandedly winning them games scoring 21 goals. All these talks of him lacking skills and being compared to Walcott/Lennon is just laughable. He undoubtedly had one of the most dominant seasons comparable to many you listed there. I'm not saying I'd swap Hazard for him, but he was better in that season than Hazard this season, and it wouldn't even be a debate for non-Chelsea fans.

Just to clear things up. I wasn't saying that Bale is comparable overall to Walcott, Lennon etc. I just said that his speed was.

On another note. I would prefer to have Hazard's close dribbing ability over Bale's ability to hit a team on the break as 9/10 games we play in the premier league revolve around 'tika taka' football in the opponents final third. I agree that Bale is an amazing player, however I think that for a team such as ours we would benefit much more from having a player such as Hazard than a player such as Bale.

Hopefully your trolling you can't really be serious. I understand we all love our players more than any other thus sometimes hyping them but come on Bale had a more dominant season than Hazard when he won POTY. As for his playing style Bale is better in our system than Hazard. It's true thought i wouldn't sell Hazard for Bale because he is younger and not so injury prone as Bale.

carried an average spurs side??? have you not seen thier team in 2012/13? they spent £60 million that summer more then Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton the three teams they would be competing with. Tottenham came 5th that season arguably where they should have finished with the squad they had, some would say they should have finished above Arsenal who spent less and lost song and Rvp that summer. so where exactly did Bale carry them to? to the position they should have finished in? great players carry their team to success, Bale simply didnt do that, its laughable to compare him with the players i listed.

Hopefully your trolling you can't really be serious. I understand we all love our players more than any other thus sometimes hyping them but come on Bale had a more dominant season than Hazard when he won POTY. As for his playing style Bale is better in our system than Hazard. It's true thought i wouldn't sell Hazard for Bale because he is younger and not so injury prone as Bale.

Please stop trolling. Hazard has almost single handedly carried us to the PL title in the 2nd half of the season! Bale helped Tottenham finish 5th rofl.gif behind Arsenal who spent less and lost 2 very key players that summer in Song and Van Persie, so if Bale was as dominant as you claim why couldnt he get Tottenhm to finish above Arsenal? if he did then you could compare him with Hazard, but he never.

A small difference in speed doesn't make him better than Hazard - If speed was a major factor then Lennon, Walcott and Welbeck would be in front of Hazard.

Shot power doesn't make a difference - I would prefer a player to score more goals as opposed to hitting 9/10 shots into the stands.

The infrequency of scorable free kicks does not create a good enough argument to put Bale over Hazard.

Bale is left footed. And? So is Ozil but I don't want him.

No he's not.

Speed is important...

https://psv4.vk.me/c539520/u222382617/docs/fa730646f713/untitled-17gul35.gif?extra=hmHOMJbewVrWZH8nB38fT1GMOL4pTpyFy9XRrGy7RS7myMcyRRbPlZnRTtCAlZdYctub4xX7DNHL1UlP41wIEx4m9diWT-PXo10

...but the thing is a player like Walcott doesn't have other factors bale has.

----------------

Shot power is important too. If your shots are not poweful then you can't score such goals:

http://giant.gfycat.com/BackFeistyDungbeetle.gif

----------------

Our free kick takers are Fabregas (I think just scored one in pre-season), Oscar, Willian and Filipe Luis. How many free kicks have they scored?

If we had a player like Bale we would certainly score more free kicks.

----------------

Left-footed players are rare. Yes, Mata is left-footed but Mourinho didn't want him. Royston Drenthe is also left-footed and I'm sure none of us want him. But I'm talking about Gareth Bale who Mourinho wanted him in Madrid.

Mourinho on left-footed players (2013): "I've always liked a right-sided player to be left-footed. I started with (Arjen) Robben and (Damien) Duff, then (Goran) Pandev at Inter, and (Angel) Di Maria and (Mesut) Ozil. Many clubs do it. I like wingers coming in on the inside for the penetrative movement, for the pass, for the shot."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You