Gareth Bale

the wes

I wouldnt want him even if we could afford him ... nowhere near Hazard level

thats pretty harsh. he is one of the best players in the world and imo, better than EH. his goalscoring prowess is something that EH surely lacks. as a dribbler, i doubt there is anyone on EH level. probably except messi, CR, robben.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you guys but I feel Bale is massively underrated and unfairly criticised by his own fans. He's helped them win major trophies and yet does not get respected. If I were him, I would relish a move back to the premier league. I know it'll mean that he will join United but so be it.

Real Madrid is just not the club for him.

I don't know about the figures, but there is no way in hell Jose won't be in for him should he be available on the market come next summer.

Adm was a jose buy in RM but jose was not after him this summer. Seems like we are the only club in the world that is actually taking FfP seriously.

Realistically, buy a 40mil pogba/vidal or even a 20 mil javi martinez, shift cesc into his best position which is no. 10 and rotate willian/oscar on the wing. A 100 mil buy would be completely against everything the club has done recently.

And then there is reus too.

I don't know about you guys but I feel Bale is massively underrated and unfairly criticised by his own fans. He's helped them win major trophies and yet does not get respected. If I were him, I would relish a move back to the premier league. I know it'll mean that he will join United but so be it.

very true. Seems like he is living in CR's shadow at the moment.

I don't know about the figures, but there is no way in hell Jose won't be in for him should he be available on the market come next summer.

United is the only club that can buy him for that insane amount and still comply with the FFP rules. I believe he should make the move because the guy is under appreciated by his own fans and they would rather take the big money and happily replace him with Reus.

I understand your point. I'd rather play against him as few times as possible tho.

So if he stays there and shits on Marc Bartra for a few more years, I wouldn't hate him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You