Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yh, we need a defender. Doesn't take away the fact we also need a productive rw, which is what Gareth Bale is

There are better options that £100m+ Bale. Not that I denounce his qualities, but I'm sure our scouting department would come up with more options for the right-wing (let's hope they are identifying this area to strengthen).

If Bale was between £20-30m, then it would be a sound investment. But Bale offers no returns.

There are better options that £100m+ Bale. Not that I denounce his qualities, but I'm sure our scouting department would come up with more options for the right-wing (let's hope they are identifying this area to strengthen).

If Bale was between £20-30m, then it would be a sound investment. But Bale offers no returns.

I'm not saying that he's the best option, I was just pointing out that he's the player who possesses the qualities that we'd need on our rw, as it seemed like you were disputing that when I first read it. Ha

I'd much rather have Reus for 20m or w/e his price is, Muller who'd be v much cheaper (but probably impossible to get). I wish we'd have got Sanchez in the smr. He has the def qualities of Willian & the atking ones of Hazard, he'd be perfect

Scored a worldie today, but still got booed by the whole stadium. Unbelievable the treatment he gets there. And that wank Ronaldo once again acted like a fucking jerk.

Please Jose, just go for it, break the bank for Bale. He is the answer for the right wing, no doubt about it.

What happened? I missed the match?

He squandered a chance where he could have easily pass to Ronaldo to score (another) tap-in. Then Ronaldo shouted "puta" at him and the fans jeered him. All this after a superb goal scored and another Hollywood pass to set up Madrid's 1st goal.

Im a big Ronaldo fan, but damn it his self-centeredness has blown out of control.

He was never this bad, even at MU, but as of late he's done things like refusing to celebrate goals (no matter how important) with the team, and the tantrums he throws if a team-mate misses a pass.

Him along with the fans will most likely drive Bale away from the team.

Im a big Ronaldo fan, but damn it his self-centeredness has blown out of control.

He was never this bad, even at MU, but as of late he's done things like refusing to celebrate goals (no matter how important) with the team, and the tantrums he throws if a team-mate misses a pass.

The Arkenstone effect haha

That Ballon d'Or trophy has drove Ronaldo mad it seems.

Exactly, why I really lost faith in Cristiano after he went to Madrid. At United he was still a self center douche, but at madrid its like 10 levels higher.

I dont know how exactly or why he wanted Neymar at madrid, when neymar is on the same path a douchebagness and more talented than bale is at a younger age

Scored a worldie today, but still got booed by the whole stadium. Unbelievable the treatment he gets there. And that wank Ronaldo once again acted like a fucking jerk.

Please Jose, just go for it, break the bank for Bale. He is the answer for the right wing, no doubt about it.

it would cost us atleast 100mil. seriously doubt we can afford that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You