Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea

4 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I was thinking this was a weekend game. Really happy it is Wednesday. I have been barely with it since early Saturday. Popped positive for Covid along with my wife. I thought this was a thing of the past. 

Yeah its still lurking -me and the missus both had it recently. Though its confusing, as the common cold is actually a covid variant as well so my doctor said

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Jackson first striker here and backup in Senegal. Does that mean Senegal is higher level 😥

He will be a perfectly good backup player to have in the squad I feel

8 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Jackson first striker here and backup in Senegal. Does that mean Senegal is higher level 😥

Senegal know exactly what he is, pity some don't-He's fucking shite and people are climbing all over themselves and praying he's on the plane home as I type.

Cumbersome stop gap and he won't be here by the end of next season.

46 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Senegal know exactly what he is, pity some don't-He's fucking shite and people are climbing all over themselves and praying he's on the plane home as I type.

Cumbersome stop gap and he won't be here by the end of next season.

Unreal hate for someone who’s 22 and in their first season in England. Has 7 goals in half a season and having him is clearly better than having no striker or Broja up front 

56 minutes ago, Strike said:

Unreal hate for someone who’s 22 and in their first season in England. Has 7 goals in half a season and having him is clearly better than having no striker or Broja up front 

We won't have to worry about any of them once Nkunku is fit and firing because neither will get a sniff

30 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We won't have to worry about any of them once Nkunku is fit and firing because neither will get a sniff

Nkunku played behind Jackson in pre-season. I think that will happen again if Nkunku keeps himself fit. 

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Bro we all know this aint happening, right?

Nkunku and fit is not compatible. 
He is damaged goods sadly.

You have a long wait to look forward to.

Edited by Costa19

On 29/01/2024 at 12:27, DDA said:

Can see us being in the receiving end of a serious spanking here. 

We will see if Gallagher is leaving once the team sheet goes up.

God help us. 

Problem is they've lost Salah but still have other players who are capable of scoring and have stepped up...sooo not expecting much. 3-0 loss maybe? 

9 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Brighton crashing and burning at Luton, 3-0 at half time. If it stands, we can go up to 7th if we won Tomorrow. Seventh!!

Would be so beautiful.. One last fuck you to Jürgen and overtaking Brighton/MU at the same time.

Fuck Fuck we're back down to 10th, and we're going nowhere bruv

22 hours ago, Strike said:

That's a very low bar for what we used to be though. We have to constantly qualify by citing age and another struggling young striker for pretty mediocre play and numbers.

Honestly, I don't expect much from him. Squad player looks about right right now unless he's been shy and hid the best of his game so far. Sorry I just don't see it. 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

That's a very low bar for what we used to be though. We have to constantly qualify by citing age and another struggling young striker for pretty mediocre play and numbers.

Honestly, I don't expect much from him. Squad player looks about right right now unless he's been shy and hid the best of his game so far. Sorry I just don't see it. 🤷‍♂️

We have to. The mistake was signing him and making him first choice with only Broja as backup. I’m hoping having Nkunku back will help his play and output.