Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea

I recorded the match, so didn't watch it live...thank christ.

My assessment, i've said many times I have never rated Sterling or Madueke, Sterling has 1 decent game in every 10 for the rest of the time he's running into blind alleys he just annoys me, Madueke don't even do that he produces absolutely nothing, bench the pair of the then get rid of.

Mudryk, i'd seen bit's of his play before coming to Chelsea he looked quite useful fast and quite skillful, but the Mudryk we got i'm sad to say is just not up to it, just runs into trouble all the time and can't cross.

So along with our 2 non striking strikers, these are my first 5 to get rid of at the end of the season.

And FFS Boehly you fucking moron tear the fucking blueprint you have, stop buying kids, and bring in players that are over 25yo and have true worth and ability.

54 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

I saw the highlights only.
I suppose we played slow motion because of Aston Villa coming. Did we ?

There's a league game vs Wolves before Villa 

15 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I recorded the match, so didn't watch it live...thank christ.

My assessment, i've said many times I have never rated Sterling or Madueke, Sterling has 1 decent game in every 10 for the rest of the time he's running into blind alleys he just annoys me, Madueke don't even do that he produces absolutely nothing, bench the pair of the then get rid of.

Mudryk, i'd seen bit's of his play before coming to Chelsea he looked quite useful fast and quite skillful, but the Mudryk we got i'm sad to say is just not up to it, just runs into trouble all the time and can't cross.

So along with our 2 non striking strikers, these are my first 5 to get rid of at the end of the season.

And FFS Boehly you fucking moron tear the fucking blueprint you have, stop buying kids, and bring in players that are over 25yo and have true worth and ability.

You saw Mudryk where ? In the Ukrainian league ? But there things were easy for him. It's not the same.
I think this tends to be a problem of our times. We spot players playing outstanding but in easier leagues. Bring them to the EPL and they are useless.
About Sterling yes his has the tendency to run into blind alleys. Alone against three tank size defenders and he thinks he can get through.
Madueke is trying but his crossing is poor. The ball goes straight to the well placed defenders and this is true of others too not only Madueke.

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Isn’t he like their version of Nic Jackson? He also hardly scores but turns in an energetic display every once in a while 

Far from it. He has double figure goals and assists this season. IIRC its 11 goals & 11 assists in like 2000 minutes. If he was really clinical though he would have about at least 50 goals for Liverpool by now though because he has missed a lot of chances. But he still gets goals and a decent amount for someone who if he was more clinical would be scoring 20-25 a season.  Easily.

Another men v boys performance. Badiashile, Enzo, Caicedo in particular for me so so bad. Enzo looks like he is running in quick sand every time he has to go back the way. Send him and Caicedo back to Argentina and Ecuador because they are no fucking use.

Poch is gone come the summer I reckon.

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Far from it. He has double figure goals and assists this season. IIRC its 11 goals & 11 assists in like 2000 minutes. If he was really clinical though he would have about at least 50 goals for Liverpool by now though because he has missed a lot of chances. But he still gets goals and a decent amount for someone who if he was more clinical would be scoring 20-25 a season.  Easily.

Another men v boys performance. Badiashile, Enzo, Caicedo in particular for me so so bad. Enzo looks like he is running in quick sand every time he has to go back the way. Send him and Caicedo back to Argentina and Ecuador because they are no fucking use.

Poch is gone come the summer I reckon.

You talking about Jackson ?
Can't agree. He 's no Chelsea material and if you anchor anyone upfront and give hime the number 9 shirt he is going to score some goals.
But I agree about the midfieldrs. We cannot say our midfield compares in any way with the holy monsters of football Platini-Kaiser-Essien. And we are Chelsea. If we don't have the cream who should ? Bodo Glimt of Norway ?
Overall these are dismal times and judging by yesterday's reult the EFL cup is on its way to Enfield.

Edited by cosmicway

7 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This was the graph

Ooo...Good as it looked though we neded a penalty to win two of them. them.Lost to Wolves..on paper looked okay in reality nah

There was no chance we'd compete against Liverpool they're not our level of play. Yesterday's result was exp tbh..the performance maybe less so but it was always likely. Cant score..cant defend apprently.

Edited by Laylabelle

In the final when they destroy us again, maybe will remove the clown on the bench. And we had so much points because we played weak teams... Count from now on how much points we will get rill end of February

Another night went as expected.

Enzo, we sold a b better player in Gilmour, he's alright when he is playing teams like Palace and can keep the ball and do all the lovely little stuff but old Turkey teeth got rail loaded last night and show exactly what he is, very average.

Mudryk ha ha say no more, fucking shite.

Dissisi- found his level against Boro, stick to championship team pal.

Batshield- a batshield would of been better, another garbage centre back we have bought

Only Petrovic and Gusto come out with any credit on this one, the rest fucking rubbish, I'm not going to talk about deciosns that could have gone our way but the performance was totally wank and we will get done the same at Wembley because they are weak minded fucking babies

You guys put too much blame on Caceido and Enzo. 

They are being isolated and Poch's system is dogwater. No midfielder would play well. Conor just looks like it because he is a pocket rocket and wastes the ball. 

I'm all for Poch out. He doesn't know what to do with the pieces he has. Our wingers need to be scrapped, but we have the pieces aside from that. A striker and some wingers and we should be good. 

Don't mind seeing losses against better sides if we are actually progressing as a club....but this game was pathetic. 

Thankfully Salah wasn't playing, otherwise it would have been 7-0

I do question why Poch is still manager, should have been sacked months ago

Need to be binned immediately.

Mudryk

Madueke

Caicedo

Badiashille

Disasi

And that little cunt Sterling

Do not hesitate to do what it necessary Clearlake you fucking clowns.

Then bin Potch ans bring in a serious manager. Sick of watching this horror show... devoid of tactics, passion and leadership.

3 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Don't mind seeing losses against better sides if we are actually progressing as a club....but this game was pathetic. 

But for Petrovic it would have been 7-0 without Salah

3 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Its annoying from our view how easy they score...salah away.. no problem! They've still scored about 18 goals in 6 games.

Teams a re scoring with ease because the backline are shite, littered with shite like Disasi and Batshield even Chilwell looked like a little baby last night.

No spine of the team, no leaders, 100m players playing like Championship midfielders. Our best player the last few weeks has been between Palmer and the goalkeeper. Players like Madueke absolute middle of the road, Sterling looks like he hasn't played football before, still no fucking number 9 after shit loads of cash spent and we sit there and pray that shite like Broja can do it, he comes in and gets a run in the side and is fucking rubbish.

Mudryk, fuck me, my 12 year old son is better than this fucking Ukrainian fraud, don't loan him, sell the cunt, offers fuck all apart from pace and that's it. 

Team and club is cancerous, in the stands at Boro a few weeks back when you aren't surrounded by fucking tourists the atmosphere was toxic and that is from the genuine match going fans who live and die for the club. The heart has been ripped from the club and in my 34 years of following the team I cannot feel anymore detached form this club.

Sickening