Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea

22 hours ago, cosmicway said:

You talking about Jackson ?
Can't agree. He 's no Chelsea material and if you anchor anyone upfront and give hime the number 9 shirt he is going to score some goals.
But I agree about the midfieldrs. We cannot say our midfield compares in any way with the holy monsters of football Platini-Kaiser-Essien. And we are Chelsea. If we don't have the cream who should ? Bodo Glimt of Norway ?
Overall these are dismal times and judging by yesterday's reult the EFL cup is on its way to Enfield.

If you read the post I had quoted and continued reading the conversation beforehand you would of seen myself and other users were talking about Nunez at Liverpool…

21 hours ago, Thor said:

You guys put too much blame on Caceido and Enzo. 

They are being isolated and Poch's system is dogwater. No midfielder would play well. Conor just looks like it because he is a pocket rocket and wastes the ball. 

Oh come on what a load of nonsense 🤣

Is it the systems fault Caicedo cannot play forwards when under pressure most weeks? Or that he keeps conceding stupid fouls from braindead decision making/reading of the game most weeks?

Or is it the systems fault when Enzo cannot run and folk get past him very easily most weeks? Because he isn’t aware of whats around him most weeks? Or that he goes missing in bigger games against better teams? Yes he can dictate a game against a league 1 or championship side having like 100+ touches but any decent premiership footballer could do that. Thats not why he was signed.

I am genuinely sick of the excuses for these 2. Nearly £250m spent on them and they are giving out absolutely nothing performances. I get people believed they‘d be fantastic players and signings but lets get one thing straight -we aren’t fortunate to have them here, they are fortunate we rather stupidly spunked 250M on them because no way any top team would sign them based on what they’ve seen this season. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

If you read the post I had quoted and continued reading the conversation beforehand you would of seen myself and other users were talking about Nunez at Liverpool…

Oh come on what a load of nonsense 🤣

Is it the systems fault Caicedo cannot play forwards when under pressure most weeks? Or that he keeps conceding stupid fouls from braindead decision making/reading of the game most weeks?

Or is it the systems fault when Enzo cannot run and folk get past him very easily most weeks? Because he isn’t aware of whats around him most weeks? Or that he goes missing in bigger games against better teams? Yes he can dictate a game against a league 1 or championship side having like 100+ touches but any decent premiership footballer could do that. Thats not why he was signed.

I am genuinely sick of the excuses for these 2. Nearly £250m spent on them and they are giving out absolutely nothing performances. I get people believed they‘d be fantastic players and signings but lets get one thing straight -we aren’t fortunate to have them here, they are fortunate we rather stupidly spunked 250M on them because no way any top team would sign them based on what they’ve seen this season. 

Enzo would likely do well in a better team with better tactics but caicedo is just inherently untalented, was a basic utility man for Brighton and we got fooled into thinking he was some world beating central midfielder