Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Torres cam e to England he walked into the Liverpool side, Aguero would first need to prove himself before getting a starting place at Chelsea and I really cant see him consistently starting for Chelsea as we have so many high quality players already. As for terminator x's comparison of Benzema to Zidane, I think you can quite easily compare the two, they are both of similar stature and build, both have silky skills and score many goals.

Aguero would be good enough to earn a starting place for sure. A lot depends on the formation we end up playing with for the main part...

A player like Aguero or Pato or Ribery is something we have been crying out for some time, that real special spark of a player who can make things happen out of nothing. That is why we are trying to sign these players.

Aguero would be good enough to earn a starting place for sure. A lot depends on the formation we end up playing with for the main part...

A player like Aguero or Pato or Ribery is something we have been crying out for some time, that real special spark of a player who can make things happen out of nothing. That is why we are trying to sign these players.

And who would you suggest drops down to the bench for one them?

And who would you suggest drops down to the bench for one them?

Well i personally would like to sign Aguero or Pato so i would play them either wide in a 4-3-3 in place of a winger. Or rotating with Drogba and Anelka in a 4-4-2. We need to build up and not be afraid of upsetting people, either of them quality wise are more than capable or surpassing Malouda, Kalou, J.Cole and Anelka.

Well i personally would like to sign Aguero or Pato so i would play them either wide in a 4-3-3 in place of a winger. Or rotating with Drogba and Anelka in a 4-4-2. We need to build up and not be afraid of upsetting people, either of them quality wise are more than capable or surpassing Malouda, Kalou, J.Cole and Anelka.

I agree, but then why did we sign Zhirkov?

.... or Zhirkov left, Joe Cole right, Aguero centre???? :)

Yes that too. The point is that a big name attacker is only going to bring quality and competition to our team. Which is a good thing.

I seriously believe that Aguero to Chelsea, would be the Torres at Liverpool, the Rooney at United, the Henry that was at Arsenal

it would make sense to some extent

Yes your right that magic player zola robben. Aguero is one of those players that can just run past a defender without him even trying to dribble.

Exaclty.. Seems we all agree Kun is d man.. err.. Boy to take Chelsea on to that nxt level !! And I seriously dunt think Athletico wud say no to a bid in the range of 40m pounds tbh... Y isn't any big club making any bids for him.. Its all so confusing :blink:

Reports everywhere say Fergie preparing a bid for Sergio Aguero. I swear Id go bonkers if Man Utd sign him ahead of us. Fucking GET HIM GUYS!!!!! He is a future World Player of the Year!!!! Dont let your rivals sign him....

Again, they are just rumours !! There have been no official bids placed for him ?? Y is that? Is he not as good as Benzema or Ribery ?? He has looked good if not gr8 in the la liga matches I hv seen him play, though in Internationals I ve never seen him play that good tbh.. Blame it on Maradona I guess ;)

No Manchester United Bid For Sergio Aguero

Manchester United have not made any move for Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero, according to the Spanish club's president.

The young Argentine, nicknamed Kun Aguero, was said to be the subject of a £30 million plus player offer from the Premier League champions, but this does now not seem the case.

The player that was rumoured to be involved in the swap was Nani, who has failed to impress since his £17 million move from Sporting Lisbon.

The Red Devils are eager to bolster their attacking options after losing Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid and Carlos Tevez, whose loan deal with the club expired.

As a result, the Red Devils are reportedly chasing the young Atletico forward, but the Spanish club have denied that a bid for the player has been made.

Atletico president Enrique Cerezo has dismissed the latest rumours of an offer for the player, and stated that he is eager to keep Aguero and his strike partner Diego Forlan at the club, despite the latter attracting the interest of Barcelona.

Speaking to Spanish newspaper Marca, Cerezo said, "Manchester United have not made any offers for 'Kun' [Aguero] - and we will not sell any player. "We will not sell Aguero, Forlan, Simao - because we don't want to sell any of our players.

"We will keep all of our players because we are very good as we are and we have a great team."

Aguero meanwhile continues to impress Europe's finest, and a move could well be on the cards, despite the desperate attempts of the club to keep him at Vicente Calderon.

Chances and chances...