Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's worth trying to get Tevez with this being the case. Aguero coming in and being the highest paid individual at the the club might cause a stir with the current high earners, that being Terry and Lampard. :mellow:

That is of course if the story of Aguero's wages are correct! Isn't Tevez asking for big wages also though?

The club will know what they need to do, and i am confident that we will be announcing arrivals all within a short space of time soon.

Well, however way you look at it, we absolutely need to bring in someone decent like Aguero or Tevez because Drogba now has this 6-match European ban. We can't rely on a 30-year-old Nicolas Anelka to do the job for us. We need to bring in someone fresh.

With that being the case, players like John Terry and Frank Lampard would surely agree to bring in someone like Aguero or Tevez, but the wage demands are far too high.

Remember what happened when George Weah was on loan at Chelsea only until the end of the season, and we chose not to sign him because his wage demands were too high, who did he end up joining??? .... Manchester City! Although the reason could have been that he was getting on a bit, or our debts at the time were a little on the low-side.

Due to what Real Madrid have kicked off transfer fee's and wages for the best players around has sky rocketed. Plus the U.K tax laws will not help matters when it comes to wages. It will all come to down if if we are prepared to accept their wage demands or let the player slip by and go for an easier target...

The wage demands don't seem real as he isn't this type of person. Of course with Taxes in Britain are more than Spain, but I still don't believe it.

Stories on Aguero are slowing down now, so who knows what is happening...spanish press are talking of him to Real Madrid cause they talk rubbish.

:541:

MANCHESTER UNITED and Chelsea have been told they will have to cough up £52MILLION to land Sergio Aguero.

The Argie ace, nicknamed Kun, is understood to be a target for both Premier League clubs this summer.

But Atletico Madrid insist they will not sell their star striker, unless his huge buy-out clause is met.

Atletico president Enrique Cerezo said: "I know that the big clubs of Europe are interested in our player.

"But I have spoken with the people next to Kun and I am convinced that next season he will continue in the squad.

"Anyone who wants our players knows what to do, provided the player wants to leave.

"And if they choose to go and a club wants to sign them, then there is nothing I can do about it."

I'm still wondering how can you say Benzema is like Zizou lol..

Zidane had better technique, better passing ability, better vision and he was 100% midfielder. Benzema is is better physically, but he is nowhere near as good as Zizou technically and mentally..

On-Topic now: I would go for him even for £52m, but his wage demands are crazy, they should definitely be lowered. We need to act fast if we don't wanna miss out on him, as Real Madrid and Man Utd are already showing their interest.

He is pretty much our only chance to bring in a top class player. Villa, Ribery, Pato won't come here and not sure about Tevez either..

Edited by riks12

they share an uncanny resemblance on the ball.. that same relaxed genius skill

and zidane scored a lot of goals so it's very easy to compare them.

haha, to compare them is ridicilous. nice terminator, youve out done yourself.

zizou is zizou, to say benzema is even close to the skill of zizou is stupid completely different players.

zizou scored a lot of goals so its easy to compare them? viduka scores lots of goals also shall we compare him and zizou?