Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

I think i can clear up some of the money arguments...His realease clause is 55 million EUROS. And at the start of the season Chelsea offered 45 million in just cash...In pounds i do believe....This stalled because he wanted £200,000 a week...Which is £100,000 net after tax. So obviously we were like FUNK NO....Swivvell! This time we have offered £38 million PLUS Deco....To match presumably our offer of last time..Not his release fee...So Deco is deemed to be at least worth 7 million to match our old bid. Still really hopes this happens, apparently its only getting his wages down to EVEN just join top earner (i dont know how that would upset the rest of the squad....or if perhaps they would be prepared for a kid to be joint top earner if said player is going to make them a million times better)...Which is 150k net.

PLEASE COME AGUERO!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atletico reject Aguero talk

skysports.com

Atletico Madrid coach Abel Resino has dismissed reports linking Sergio Aguero with a move to Chelsea.

Fresh reports have suggested Chelsea are planning a big-money move for the Argentine hit-man before the close of the transfer window.

Aguero has been linked with a move away from the Vicente Calderon all summer with a number of Europe's top clubs chasing the 21-year-old.

However, Resino insists there have been no bids from any clubs for Aguero after watching the South American score in Saturday's pre-season friendly win at Liverpool.

"As far as i know we have not had any bids for Aguero," said Resino.

The Sun ( not a great source I know ) are reporting that Chelsea look set to bid 42 million pound for Sergio " Kun " Aguero and hope to wrap up a deal before Wednesday so that Aguero wont be cup tied for the champions league if he joins Chelsea. RA seems determined to give Ancelotti a star signing and this one seems the most likely.

I really hope this happens , it wont be a fantastic signing. A forward partnership between Drogba and Aguero would absolutely tear defences apart , Aguero has creativety , his link up play is superb , he is extremely fast and a lethal finisher. Aguero to Chelsea this Summer has always been the big deal Ive hoped for and I honestly think it could well happen.

I can only pray that this one goes through, but i cant help but feel its only paper talk and Athletico will come out and deny any bid being made...Pleeeaaseee sign Aguero, he could play so well with Drogba....He offers what Anelka has but he is younger, can stay onside better and looks happier LOL.

Chelsea's bid to sign Sergio Aguero has come too late in pre-season and Atletico de Madrid will now play the striker in the Champions League on Wednesday, according to a report.

The Blues have made an offer of around €57million for the Argentinian as they look to make a star signing this summer, but even that mega amount will not see them succeed.

Marca believe that Atletico have now decided to reject all offers for their players with their season officially starting this week when they travel to Greece to play Panathinaikos.

Aguero will be named in the side and that will make him ineligible for any other team in the Champions League for the new season, which should end Chelsea's interest.

However, the Spanish daily does believe that Atletico would have studied the offer from the London club had it been made three weeks ago when they still had time to find a replacement.

what's the point in that, if he plays against Panathinaikos and then joins us, we'd have a prolific marquee signing that we won't be able to use during the Champions League.

I don't know, being the player that he currrently is he'll want to prove himself, particularly in Europe, and I think joining us for a substantial amount of money, having already played for Atletico in the Champions League is something not worth considering.

I say, if he plays in that game, don't bother getting him

Let's just hope for our sake he doesn't get used. Unfortunately, that's highly unlikely.

Although, it's Atletico's choice... they can either

* Decide not to play Aguero and risk being eliminated by Panathinaikos.

* They play him, meaning a transfer to Chelsea afterwards would prove to be pointless since he wouldn't be allowed to play in Europe

The bottom line is, we really should have bidded a long time ago, but we didn't.

Atletico have the advantage because at the end of the day, Aguero is their player. The only reason I can see Atletico dropping him from that side is if Aguero publically states that he is unsettled or says he wants a move elsewhere, but I highly doubt that because Aguero has said he sees himself at Atletico for many years. I remember him saying that about a month ago.

Edited by CJ Revo

We can get him for a cut price, if he plays in the CL.

Can we? Atletico are saying they will not sell him therefore the only way we can purchase him is by releasing his buy our clause. Which will not drop if he plays in the CL. So I doubt we'd get him for a cut price if he does play.