Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

i never said he wont, if it was up to me i'd sign them both

benzema for his height & strength, and aguero for his skill and creativity.

both 21 years of age... but of course anelka being the golden boot winner and drogba at his usual it would be a big risk.

but sooner or later we need to think in the long term, unless ancelotti gives the likes of franco di santo game time.

I understand where you are coming from with wanting to focus on the future but we need to also focus on the present and at present there really is no need for Benzema. If we only focus on the future we will end up like Arsenal.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never said he wont, if it was up to me i'd sign them both

benzema for his height & strength, and aguero for his skill and creativity.

both 21 years of age... but of course anelka being the golden boot winner and drogba at his usual it would be a big risk.

but sooner or later we need to think in the long term, unless ancelotti gives the likes of franco di santo game time.

If you search this section there should be a Karim Benzema thread, use it.

If you search this section there should be a Karim Benzema thread, use it.

He's clearly comparing Benzema to Aguero, no reason why he can't use this thread to do it.

^ why are you even posting in this thread still?.. trying to make up for me owning you

you could argue that any mention of benzema in here is comparing him with aguero

because as elliot has pointed out to you this results in comparisons either way.

anyway.. where is your hero bluebob, you childishly stuck up for him on an internet forum and he is still yet to thank you :rolleyes:

^ why are you even posting in this thread still?.. trying to make up for me owning you

you could argue that any mention of benzema in here is comparing him with aguero

because as elliot has pointed out to you this results in comparisons either way.

anyway.. where is your hero bluebob, you childishly stuck up for him on an internet forum and he is still yet to thank you :rolleyes:

Have you ever heard of the phrase.......DROP IT ? :blink:

He's entitled to post whatever he wants. Its an internet forum where opinions create debate. You should know that with being a "legend" on another forum.

Also I would class that as a personal attack.....so I'll reiterate......Have you ever heard of the phrase.......DROP IT ?

As of now, we DO NOT need Benzema. He is only 21, I doubt he would go to any club this season. As of now we need a second striker playmaker. Someone who can play in the hole.

Benzema although he can play as a winger and striker, our priority is for a player who can dribble past the defenses.

Next year, may be we would sell Anelka/Drogba cus of their age, And that when we would need a Top Striker and I am sure we would then go for a 22 year old Benzema.

I do agree with Terminator though. Benzema is a bit Ronaldoesq. He plays on the Left and Right wing, and also as a Striker. Amazing, Finishing, Has a Lazy Elegance like Zidance. Great prospect for future. But at the moment I cant see him playing ahead of Drogba and Anelka.

Benzema has confirmed that he will not be leaving Lyon THIS SEASON. Because he wants to give it one more go with them at being successful. So maybe we COULD get him next season. No question that he is a great player but i do feel we need to mage Aguero our priority. Hes a great player who can get the ball on the ground and take on players for us, the kind of player weve been lacking prior to Malouda's good form, and when people like Duff and Robben left Chelsea. I just hope we focus on getting him now before Man utd spoil it, or Real are linked with him, And i think we should just meet his rediculous wage demands, because in my opinion, and remember, no arguments here, this is my opinion, he will pay us back instantly with success. I believe he can adapt and if any manager can get the best out of players i feel confident it would be Ancelotti.

Terminator X, GTFO of this topic, if you are trying to pick up fights with your stupid sentences. Keep them to yourself or use PM system for that.

We won't go for Benzema this summer. End of.

This is a message to everyone - you've been asked my Stamford, you've been asked by Elliott. Now you're being told. Anymore pointless arguments and I lock the thread, its quite simple. Terminator X is clearly only comparing two players to one another, and there is nothing wrong with that. However, I don't condone with the way he responded to Shane's post. Either way, enough is enough. Talk about the transfer rumours, or talk elsewhere. Simple.

BL.

Calm down guys, they're both great players and all this arguing about it is not worth it.

PS: Did Chelsea officially bid for Aguero yet?

Edited by Tech9C

Aparently we are having discussions with his representitives before we go ahead and make a bid. Still hoping we go ahead with this one rather than Villa or Ribery.

I second that. If we are gonna have to pay so much for Villa and Ribery, we might aswell spend our money on a younger player with more potential for the future of Chelsea. I think the same with Tevez aswell, Aguero and Tevez both Argentinians...Both kinda the same price roughly, both want insane wages...Might aswell go for the younger one (not that im a paedo or anything, im 19 so it wouldent really work anyway)