Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

Not think its about time you started acting like an adult then?

Lets buy Valdes, Oh no wait, Benzema is tall, he would be a great goalkeeper, we better sign him before Man United sign him, and he becomes a legend there.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not think its about time you started acting like an adult then?

Lets buy Valdes, Oh no wait, Benzema is tall, he would be a great goalkeeper, we better sign him before Man United sign him, and he becomes a legend there.

^ 'not' think it's about time..

lmao try to construct your sentences correctly before attempting to step up to me you little irish glory supporter :rolleyes:

once again this is the internet, i'm an a-level business student who has supported this club since day 1 (fact) any interpretation on myself through a post on an casual internet forum can never be a reason to claim i need to grow up.

some posts i will drop knowledge, some i may be more straight to the point.. who cares!

no reason to get judgmental on somebody for typing on a laptop in a recreational mood.

^ well that was childish.

i give you the honour of a well scripted response, especially considering your a little kid and i recieve a childish reply from someone who only engaged in this discussion/argument because he thought childishly that sticking up for systembluebob would be a safe bet.

i hope bluebob gives you his appreciation :rolleyes:

http://www.tribalfootball.com/category/clubs/Chelsea

Chelsea are intensifying their pursuit of Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero.

The Mirror says the 21-year-old Argentine international has been persistently linked with a move to west London and Chelsea have stepped up their efforts after missing out on Kaka and David Villa.

Atletico president Enrique Cerezo appeared to deliver yet another blow to the Blues’ summer plans earlier this week when he maintained that Aguero would not be leaving at any price.

But Cerezo admitted yesterday Atletico could sell their prize asset if they received an offer too good to refuse.

He said: “We will open talks if an interesting offer is made. Many people have spoken about Aguero but the truth is Atletico have not been contacted by any suitor.”

That could also alert Manchester United as they look to fill the void left by the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Then I disagree with those smart posters

Weak mind? You already tried to pass yourself off online as a "big thing" on a computer and admitted to being but a teenager. The fact that you aren't embarrassed by the big thing comment is beyond me and I would die laughing if your friends/family saw that. If that doesn't scream "Internet hardass", I am not sure what does.

i'm 18, officially an adult.

and jesus christ at your mentioning of family.. wow i can tell your acient ..30-40.. 60?

^ 'not' think it's about time..

lmao try to construct your sentences correctly before attempting to step up to me you little irish glory supporter :rolleyes:

Haha I'm a glory fan because I'm irish? So everyone that isn't English and supports Chelsea is a glory fan then?

a little 15 year old kid on the internet has just told me to grow up :chai:

you have passed judgment on me without knowing anything about me, so i have done the same to you.

From your posts on here, I don't think I would be the only one that thinks that you need to grow up.

once again this is the internet, i'm an a-level business student who has supported this club since day 1 (fact) any interpretation on myself through a post on an casual internet forum can never be a reason to claim i need to grow up.

some posts i will drop knowledge, some i may be more straight to the point.. who cares!

no reason to get judgmental on somebody for typing on a laptop in a recreational mood.

Woah, your 18 and have supported the club since 1905.

^ well that was childish.

i give you the honour of a well scripted response, especially considering your a little kid and i recieve a childish reply from someone who only engaged in this discussion/argument because he thought childishly that sticking up for systembluebob would be a safe bet.

i hope bluebob gives you his appreciation :rolleyes:

Can you lads keep on topic please. It is very irritating for members to read a page load of drivel, just to get to info they maybe interested in. As I said before, If you must argue about who is the oldest and most mature, could you do it through the boards private message service please.

Thank you Stamford, now back to Aguero, I think he could well be exactly what we are missing at Chelsea, he has pace, flair and can dribble past defenders. Personally I think Benzema is a fantastic player , but he is too similar to ANelka and Drogba so it would be a bit of a waste, we cant just sign players purely on the fact that they are good.

Thank you Stamford, now back to Aguero, I think he could well be exactly what we are missing at Chelsea, he has pace, flair and can dribble past defenders. Personally I think Benzema is a fantastic player , but he is too similar to ANelka and Drogba so it would be a bit of a waste, we cant just sign players purely on the fact that they are good.

I cant see man utd signing benzema they have too many forwards as it is.

Personally I think Benzema is a fantastic player , but he is too similar to ANelka and Drogba so it would be a bit of a waste, we cant just sign players purely on the fact that they are good.

that's all well and good but anelka is 30 & drogba is 31, Benzema is 21 years old.

Oh, so you wanna send Drogba and Anelka on bench just because they are 30 and 31? Drogba can play on top level for AT LEAST 2 more years, so I don't know why we should worry about replacing him at this moment, when we have a great chance to sign a player that can bring some creativity and brilliant technique in our squad..

i never said he wont, if it was up to me i'd sign them both

benzema for his height & strength, and aguero for his skill and creativity.

both 21 years of age... but of course anelka being the golden boot winner and drogba at his usual it would be a big risk.

but sooner or later we need to think in the long term, unless ancelotti gives the likes of franco di santo game time.

because by the time we have waited 2 years for drogba, benzema will have been signed up by another top club.

I understand your concern's regarding benzema being signed up by another side. What you have to understand is benzema came out only 2 weeks ago and said he wants to stay at lyon. He also said in an interview I WILL NOT ASK FOR A TRANSFER. Now we are dealing with Jean michel aulas

the man it took micheal essien to go through a fucking hunger strike to move to Chelsea lol.