Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes not a better player, drogba was a better player than most premiership & la liga strikers when he was at marsaille.

once again.. benzema has the height, strength, skills and raw ability to be a perfect striker

and if man-u sign him it's all over.. thats how good he is.

while we are left with old strikers, and by the time they retire all these amazing young strikers will be settled at big clubs.

We have got strenght in Drogba, so why do we need another one. We need some pace and creativity, which Agüero has. Also, Agüero is more skilled player than Benzema and is more versatile.

The only thing I'm concerned about, is can Agüero settle in in England. There is more than enough south americans, who have failed in England.

I'd prefer Agüero, but Benzema wouldn't be bad either..

Why do we need a CF though? We have Drogba and the Premier League top scorer. What would you do with them?

Fair enough David, but I can't see Anelka being able to play every game, and with Drogs prone to injury/sulks, another striker would be good. I would take either Benzema or Aguero in a heartbeat. Look at the bench last season, If it was looking dodgy and an injection of pace or skill was needed, we had no threat on the bench. Granted Kalou was a regular on the bench, but I don't think he would strike fear into the opposition. Imagine if a defence had an hour of Drogba/Aguero, and then had to deal with Anelka coming on.

I would rather have Benzema to be honest, not sure if Aguero's build will benefit in the EPL, not to say he won't succeed in England but I would prefer Karim. On the contrary, if Chelsea can wrap the deal up with Sergio, I would not mind at all, go for it Chels.

We can have Aguero. I am not sure how he will fare physically. But Aguero supporting Drogba would be immense.

I would love Benzema but he is too similar to Drogba. For now Drogba is our main Striker. We can bring Benzema next season grooming him as the Striker to replace Drogba. Aguero is a second striker plays in the hole hence, he is a different player.

Aguero, 40M, Zirkov, 15M, Goalkeeper 5M and an attacking midfielder should be our priority.

Agreed.

We got it the first 10 times he said it. It still is laughable

tech9c & bluelion agree with me and so do many other members on here, i understand your need to hate but weak minds like yours just need educating.

Edited by Terminator X

We aren't be linked with Benzema, He isn't coming, end off, He can fuck off to United and we can see how good he is when they stuggle without Ronaldo. Benzema goes quite in games, and hasn't proved himself in International duty, At Euro 2008 he choked, But when we were after Drogba, He was in the top 3 for African player of the year.

And for the people who don't think Aguero will cope because he's not physical enough, When you have that pace, skill, creativaty, You don't need to be physical.

Also Lyon are completly overpricing Benzema to make matters worse.

We can have Aguero. I am not sure how he will fare physically. But Aguero supporting Drogba would be immense.

I would love Benzema but he is too similar to Drogba. For now Drogba is our main Striker. We can bring Benzema next season grooming him as the Striker to replace Drogba. Aguero is a second striker plays in the hole hence, he is a different player.

Aguero, 40M, Zirkov, 15M, Goalkeeper 5M and an attacking midfielder should be our priority.

Aguero excells as an attacking midfielder. The great Michael Essien would have trouble with him dare I say it.

Aguero is great option for us :) I'd love to see Aguero in blue t-shirt :D Benzema will not join us he said many times he would like to move to Spain. Barcelona thats his direction... We should buy Aguero till he cost 40mln because in next season he can be worth something about 60 mln or more. Real Madrid make price much higher than year ago :shoot: So i think we should used this opportunity and sign him now. If we don't Aguero who could be the right option for us ? Villa talking Real and it look like he join to them. Benzema prefer Spain and he will cost something abouth 60 mln. Eto'o ? He win many trophes with Barcelona so he don't have anymore that motivation to win like youngsters (Aguero,Benzema or Pato). Another option could be Pato but Milan after lose Kaka they will do everything what they can to keep him at San Siro they cannot lose another star. So if we don't sign Aguero who join us this summer ? Pizarro ? Sheva ? :unsure:

tech9c & bluelion agree with me and so do many other members on here, i understand your need to hate but weak minds like yours just need educating.

Then I disagree with those smart posters

Weak mind? You already tried to pass yourself off online as a "big thing" on a computer and admitted to being but a teenager. The fact that you aren't embarrassed by the big thing comment is beyond me and I would die laughing if your friends/family saw that. If that doesn't scream "Internet hardass", I am not sure what does.

Then I disagree with those smart posters

Weak mind? You already tried to pass yourself off online as a "big thing" on a computer and admitted to being but a teenager. The fact that you aren't embarrassed by the big thing comment is beyond me and I would die laughing if your friends/family saw that. If that doesn't scream "Internet hardass", I am not sure what does.

i'm 18, officially an adult.

and jesus christ at your mentioning of family.. wow i can tell your acient ..30-40.. 60?