Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

Diego Maradona says Argentina ace Sergio Aguero would leave Atletico Madrid for either Manchester City or Chelsea if they made a move for him.

Aguero is one of the most sought-after players in Europe after impressing for club and country in the last year.

Atletico Madrid are determined to keep hold of the prolific striker with all of Europe's top clubs credited with an interest in his services.

Aguero, who is seeing Maradona's daughter, has insisted he is happy with life in the Spanish capital, but Maradona has given suitors of the striker encouragement by claiming the 20-year-old would consider a move to England.

"If Chelsea, City or Inter Milan come in with sufficient money then Atletico will take it - it is the law of football," Maradona told Marca.

"If they can pay the right money then they can take Kun (Aguero).

"I don't particularly want Kun to leave Atletico but I always try to tell the truth and all those clubs must know what will happen if they come up with the cash."

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see him in a Chelsea shirt, hopefully we will bid for him. But I'm 99.9% sure Athletico won't let him go for an unreasonable amount, especially with Madrid buying players from here and there.

• 3 weeks later...

Check this news story out....Its on a lot of websites...Can only hope its true...Ill put this in the three players threads.

Chelsea will go on a £100m spending spree this week and hope to sign AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo, Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery and Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero.

Daily Mail

If this is true...Even without Ribery....Which the rest of the story states that Bayern may price him out of the market...Id still be hapy!

The Problem with Aguero is that he is not so Tall and in the premier be a tall Striker give U more weapons to fight.... But is not all Messi is the pperfect example...

I personally prefeer Alexander PATO!!!