Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

I second that. If we are gonna have to pay so much for Villa and Ribery, we might aswell spend our money on a younger player with more potential for the future of Chelsea. I think the same with Tevez aswell, Aguero and Tevez both Argentinians...Both kinda the same price roughly, both want insane wages...Might aswell go for the younger one (not that im a paedo or anything, im 19 so it wouldent really work anyway)

Id like them both tbh. Tevez is proven quality in England, very high work rate and a bit different to what we already have, Aguero is quick, creative and skillful. If we do bring them both in we would have to let someone go tho, doesnt necessarily have to be Drogba or Anelka.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like them both tbh. Tevez is proven quality in England, very high work rate and a bit different to what we already have, Aguero is quick, creative and skillful. If we do bring them both in we would have to let someone go tho, doesnt necessarily have to be Drogba or Anelka.

Absolutley!!! I dont know who wouldent, apart from Terminator X who would prefer Benzema (who is pretty ownage to be fair Mr Terminator sir), they would work well together, and i imagine having one of them would be a sealing pull factor for the other. I doubt we would sign both as they are similar players and as you said, we would have to let someone go, and besides Shevchenko to Monaco i dont think we will want to loose any other strikers. I do think we need another Striker or two though, especially if all of the African players are going to be absent for the African Cup of Nations or whatever it is this year.

Absolutley!!! I dont know who wouldent, apart from Terminator X who would prefer Benzema (who is pretty ownage to be fair Mr Terminator sir), they would work well together, and i imagine having one of them would be a sealing pull factor for the other. I doubt we would sign both as they are similar players and as you said, we would have to let someone go, and besides Shevchenko to Monaco i dont think we will want to loose any other strikers. I do think we need another Striker or two though, especially if all of the African players are going to be absent for the African Cup of Nations or whatever it is this year.

Unless we sell Kalou? Cant see Shevchenko and Pizzaro coming back tbh. I do think we need a class striker but definately not two of them. I do however think we also need a quality attacking player in the form of a winger and perhaps Aguero can fill that void?

Unless we sell Kalou? Cant see Shevchenko and Pizzaro coming back tbh. I do think we need a class striker but definately not two of them. I do however think we also need a quality attacking player in the form of a winger and perhaps Aguero can fill that void?

The matterz talks sense! Could sell Kalou, although for some reason i can see him being one of those players we sell and then we regret it as he turns awesome for his new club. Pizzaro is staying at Werder Bremen from what ive read, and Sheva's wife told him to pack his bags for a free tansfer to Monaco. I think either Tevez OR Aguero could really fill in for a couple of positions well enough. I also agree with you about the winger situation, we lack that kind of player who will take on and beat the oppositions full backs or centre backs, i think we lost that player when Robben left, and possible an in form Duff. Now i sound like a right matterz brown nose

One problem with that situation though is that we now looking at having six attacking players which s perfect in imo, however if you have Drogba, Anelka, Joe Cole, Malouda, Tevez and Aguero they are going to want play and we cant really play them all now can we.

Could ditch Malouda 0=). Its always gonna be difficult, but Drogba gets injured every season, Joe Cole probably wont be back for a while, or he too will probably get injured again (which i hope doesnt happen of course, we are so much better with Joe Cole in the team), Drogba will be absent for a while for the African Cup of Nations as mentioned before (maybe in a different topic), so really it would only be Malouda, Tevez and Anelka as a start of the season line up, with prossibly Drogba for a while, so only one of them will have to fight for a starting spot, so it could work really. Im not a fan of Malouda, so maybe loaning Kalou out and selling Malouda, whilst buying Tevez or Aguero would be a dream situation in my opinion (which may be wrong).

agree with what you saying but I just think that Malouda has finally come right and is playing really well with Drogba and Anelka so I cant really see him going anywhere. I have mentioned before that our starting 11 are one of the best out there so I dont rellt hink we need to make any changes to that, just need to sign players to give us more depth and options. If we sign players that expect to walk into the first 11 we are asking for trouble really. We need playuers that can compete for a starting place.

I agree with the second part of your post (it seems almost weird for people to get along on these forums and agree in light of recent posts lolll), and i agree that Malouda has come of form, but i just find it hard to trust him and his ability having seen his previous bad runs, there's always going to be a bit of doubt in my mind about him. But we do have a great squad and a few younger additions would be great to bolster our title hopes, and also younger players are less likely to fatigue or get injured as easily, but then again they cant all be as great or consistent as the might Frank Lampard *bows down*.

It would be great to sign both Tevez and Aguero (although i can't see it possibly happening). Tevez would be more than capable of playing out wide in a front 3 as is Aguero, a front 3 of Aguero, Drogba and Tevez would be pretty devestating in my opinion.

One of the problems we have as fans looking at the transfers for this summer is that we have no idea how Ancelotti plans to set up his formation. We all assume we will continue with a 4-3-3 but will we? Playing a 4-3-3 and having Drogba and Anelka already rules out a move for Villa for example.

Just saw all that shit earlier in this thread, pathetic.

But anyway, I think we need to get rid of Kalou as soon as possible. He's been a bit shit for us and he's had three years to prove himself. Time to dump him off. We should keep Malouda, he was in very good form at the latter part of the season. Tevez would be a great option for us, because Drogba and Anelka aren't exactly hard workers, are they?

Just saw all that shit earlier in this thread, pathetic.

But anyway, I think we need to get rid of Kalou as soon as possible. He's been a bit shit for us and he's had three years to prove himself. Time to dump him off. We should keep Malouda, he was in very good form at the latter part of the season. Tevez would be a great option for us, because Drogba and Anelka aren't exactly hard workers, are they?

I agree, he would add that little extra spark we need up front. I think you being a bit harsh on Kalou but I see what you saying though. The only reason I would keep Kalou is that he provides good cover. Would be difficult to find someone as good as him who would be willing to sit on the bench.

If we're serious about winning the EPL next season we should consider getting both. Tevez is proved at EPL level and Aguero obviously has the potential to be one of the greatest strikers of his generation - would be a nice little combination to have.

If we're serious about winning the EPL next season we should consider getting both. Tevez is proved at EPL level and Aguero obviously has the potential to be one of the greatest strikers of his generation - would be a nice little combination to have.

Yes it would be fantastic, but can you see us spending £70m on 2 players? I hope we do, but i would think it is very unlikely.

^ hmmm

but we need to be careful not piss of drogba

if he feels he isnt number 1 and getting his ego fix then we wont get anything out of him

Even if we do sign them both a highly doubt Drogba still wont be our # 1 for me he is still the very best on his day, possibly the most effective striker on the planet.

Yes it would be fantastic, but can you see us spending £70m on 2 players? I hope we do, but i would think it is very unlikely.

Probably is unlikey but it would be serious signal of intent. But like I said earlier it would mean that we need sell someone in order to bring them both in. It might be a better idea to bring just one of these players in and then bring in an out and out winger like Ashley Young.

None of these strikers except Villa come close to a fully fit Didier Drogba.

^ I fully agree, I thik Villa is world class and there are not many in the world as good, very different type of player to Drogba though could work well together.

Sergio Aguero Demanding €13m Per Season From Chelsea - Report

Atletico’s young starlet wants the Blues to make him the highest paid footballer in the Premier League…

Chelsea’s attempt to sign Sergio Aguero from Atletico Madrid has hit a road block as the player’s sky-high wage demands seem to have put off Blues owner, Roman Abramovich. The Daily Telegraph has reported that the west London outfit’s chief executive, Peter Kenoyn, have in fact already begun negotiations with his Spanish counterparts to bring ‘El Kun’ to Stamford Bridge, but the company that represents the player, IMG, has demanded, through Israeli agent Pini Zahavi, a weekly pay of €250,000 (₤220,000) per week or €13 million (₤11m) gross per season.

The Spanish media, including AS, is highly sceptical that Chelsea would submit to that requests, considering they would have to dish out over €50m (₤43m) to Los Colchoneros for the transfer fee, which would be another British record, easily eclipsing Robinho’s €40m (₤34m) move from Real Madrid to Manchester City last summer.

Atletico, meanwhile, are quietly confident that they will hang on to the 21-year-old Argentine. They are aware that not many of Europe’s top guns will try to match Chelsea’s €50m bid and attempt to meet the player’s personal demands at the same time, while even fewer clubs can afford to meet his €60m buy-out clause

thats a lot of moolah..... :wacko:

worth it?? :rolleyes: