Chelsea 4-4 Man City

ZAPHOD2319

I can see a bit of Rudi in Disasi. Missing the same pace, but certainly not missing the character. Always ready for a tackle. He needs to clean up his game a bit, but has the potential to be the monster in the middle of this defence. 

This week has been the best since our cl win. Loved everything about both games. Could have won yesterday, but played out a crazy classic. To open up city soo many times and make them look like your average top half team has been inspirational. I feel emotionally invested in this team and truly believe we have the opportunity to be top of the world!

It felt different yesterday, something felt like it has clicked both between the team and the crowd, I can't quite put my finger on it.

Cole Palmer was fucking excellent again, he just glides around the pitch finding little pockets of space and causing havoc. 

City will be kicking themselves for letting him go, he is what we thought we were getting we bought that clown Havertz

After this game I think there's some stuff we can do to improve. 

Silva although he scored he was also at fault for one goal. I think this is his last season, wonder who will take his place? 

Even though Jackson score I'm still unsure, I would definitely want another ST. 

GK if we can get a top one that is good at passing go for it, so far right now I don't know who. 

Interesting to see what we would do with Lavia once fit and where he would go. 

I think many people are overreacting this game 

It is nice to not lose against city but a few games ago wolves won against them and that was fine. shit happens 

its was important draw to our time to don't lose their confidence but calm down a bit 

Edited by Mário César

43 minutes ago, Mário César said:

It is nice to not lose against city but a few games ago wolves won against them and that was fine. shit happens 

its was important draw to our time to don't lose their confidence but calm down a bit 

How about we don't calm down? And you cheer up? 

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

Why can’t overreact. We all watched tons of horrible games in the last 2 and a half years, many painful and annoying defeats, many months we produced relegation-side statistics, goal droughts and soulless displays.

Last week, we managed to score 8 goals against the league leaders got 4 points. Personally, I haven’t enjoyed two Chelsea games in a row so much for years.. 

6 hours ago, Vincent said:

How on earth is that a penalty between Haaland and Cucurella. Referee decided it's a penalty and in those cases the VAR don't overrule the referee, really disappointing. Also the chance of Gusto, such poor finishing.

It was right call from the ref, no one else to blame than Cucurella. He did grab Haaland and pull him, very obviously. It was very light and the ball wasn’t good, so it was compeletly unnecesarry call from Cucu, but both penalty and yellow card was perfectly good calls from Taylor.

10 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

It was right call from the ref, no one else to blame than Cucurella. He did grab Haaland and pull him, very obviously. It was very light and the ball wasn’t good, so it was compeletly unnecesarry call from Cucu, but both penalty and yellow card was perfectly good calls from Taylor.

The ball was not even near the two players or coming towards them, it was moving away rather for a corner kick.
The City players would not even raise their arms in protest if it was not given.
Yet it is a pen when a foul is committed under such circumstances.
But the tv commentators said Haaland fouled Cucurella first.

Great last night -and the atmosphere was back to how it used to be on the back of the spuds mashing, also how long since we scored 8 in two games ?

Haaland wouldnt have got in  front of cucu without pulling him back first, so another 2 points stolen by Anthony Taylor

21 hours ago, cosmicway said:

The ball was not even near the two players or coming towards them, it was moving away rather for a corner kick.
The City players would not even raise their arms in protest if it was not given.
Yet it is a pen when a foul is committed under such circumstances.
But the tv commentators said Haaland fouled Cucurella first.

They were right, what Cucurella does after Haaland's foul is somewhat irrelevant. Also, if Taylor didn’t give the penalty the VAR would never question it.