Chelsea 4-4 Man City

ZAPHOD2319

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I still don't understand how Taylor was demoted weeks ago yet was given one of the biggest games of the season. The FA are beyond a joke.

THIS!

that motherfucker has wreck us so many times, fucked is out of at least one trophy, etc etc, over the years

he is a criminal cunt

Just now, Vesper said:

THIS!

that motherfucker has wreck us so many times, fucked is out of at least one trophy, etc etc, over the years

he is a criminal cunt

He could have easily overlooked that pen as it was off the ball.
After Thiago's clearance the ball was probably inches from crossing the goal line when Cucu and Haaland came into contact.
But it was no pen either. Haaland fouled first.

16 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Yes they were signing that 

Didn't know it hit that hard when we did them in 2021 lol

"Dissociative amnesia is a condition that happens when your mind tries to block out important memories about yourself. These memories are often of traumatic or distressing events. "

I think we and the PL overall woudl profit from a reduction in teams. Games like these or vs Arsenal, Tottenham are what makes ppl tune in to watch PL. the other half of the teams just park the bus against big teams. Even if they are successful like Brentford, forest etc usually vs us it will be a turgid game, atmosphere in the stadium goes to shit and ppl stop tuning in. Just reduce to 12 teams and have playoffs. 

31 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but did the City fans sing "Champions of Europe you'll never sing that" early in the game? It heard like it to me but not sure...

They were signing, "champions of Europe, we'll never sing that"

An ironic and witty response to us singing the original at them constantly in prior seasons. Made me laugh. 

4 points and 8 goals scored against Spurs and City this week.  Accepted with thanks.. I don't remember the time(perhaps 2021 Spring) when I enjoyed two Chelsea game in the same week..

Very happy with Palmer, what a game from him. 

Now we are starting to look like a football team, almost have a strongest lineup aswell. I am still not comfortable with Disasi, hope Badiashile can earn his place soon. Will be interesting how Poch can integrate Nkunku and Carney to the squad. Sterling and Palmer are in good form now, Mudryk and Madueke hardly played recently.. 

I'm quite sure once Chukwuemeka and Nkunku returns, Noni will not even make it to the bench, we'll loan him out in January(unsuccesfully), then couple of more times till we can offload to Trabzonspor or something like that. I expect Noni will feature maybe 1-2 times more for Chelsea, then good bye. One of the worst players I ever seen at the club, and I saw the likes of Mineiro, Maniche and Del Horno.

Outstanding performance. Especially in attack. Nice to get a point which finally feels like a win. Palmer, Sterling very good. Gallagher too but as a whole the team cohesion attacking was brilliant to watch. Was impressed with how Cucurella held himself after picking that yellow. I understand why Palmer got MOTM but Sterling should have got it. He was definitely the best player on the pitch. All game he was sensational. He has nothing to prove to that idiot Southgate.

24 minutes ago, Stats said:

Outstanding performance. Especially in attack. Nice to get a point which finally feels like a win. Palmer, Sterling very good. Gallagher too but as a whole the team cohesion attacking was brilliant to watch. Was impressed with how Cucurella held himself after picking that yellow. I understand why Palmer got MOTM but Sterling should have got it. He was definitely the best player on the pitch. All game he was sensational. He has nothing to prove to that idiot Southgate.

Both him and Reece stay fresh for us 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think we and the PL overall woudl profit from a reduction in teams. Games like these or vs Arsenal, Tottenham are what makes ppl tune in to watch PL. the other half of the teams just park the bus against big teams. Even if they are successful like Brentford, forest etc usually vs us it will be a turgid game, atmosphere in the stadium goes to shit and ppl stop tuning in. Just reduce to 12 teams and have playoffs. 

No, no, no, no, no. 

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

No, no, no, no, no. 

This takes as back to the silly idea of the European superleague.
That was stupid.
But I am in favour of this:
Reduce the teams to 16 or 17 in England, rest of Europe and make cl-europa leagues into a mini league. Stage of 16 should be a mini league.

2 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but did the City fans sing "Champions of Europe you'll never sing that" early in the game? It heard like it to me but not sure...

Yeah they did.

Thankfully Chelsea fans educated them by singing "We've won it all..."

Edited by Blue Armour