Chelsea 4-4 Man City

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, bluesman2610 said:

Last year we haven’t fought like this since our last title win

That's the biggest thing here, going down a goal or a few or what, we kept at it and we are free flowing at times, really need an elite striker.

Fighting back from a losing position TWICE against arguably the best side around is worth applauding. However, I might be alone in this, but I feel like we really should have taken all three points.

Undefeated against Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, and Man City. The right signs are there.

Just now, LAM09 said:

Fighting back from a losing position TWICE against arguably the best side around is worth applauding. However, I might be alone in this, but I feel like we really should have taken all three points.

Undefeated against Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, and Man City. The right signs are there.

It's the var decisions for me, Haaland handball and Haaland shirt pull.

Just now, chelsea_4_eva said:

Palmer playing the role Mount used to play and he is killing it. One thing for sure is he is a hell of a better pen taker than Mount, Mount was horrid at pens.

Mount was great up until the champions league final of 2021.
In the euro matches that followed he was the worst player of the tournament, subsequently totally extinguished.
Too many pizzas or what ?

4 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Last year we haven’t fought like this since our last title win

the Pool at Anfield game a couple years back were we held on for a draw after Reece got a red with half the game to go and Pool dive bombered us for 50 minutes

bfb20d5d6b8baa4f3027ca43658efcba.png

Edited by Vesper

Just now, cosmicway said:

Mount was great up until the champions league final of 2021.
In the euro matches that followed he was the worst player of the tournament, subsequently totally extinguished.
Too many pizzas or what ?

Social media dancing 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

the Pool at Anfield game a couple years back were we held on for a draw after Reece got a red with half the game to go and Pool dive bombered us for 50 minutes

bfb20d5d6b8baa4f3027ca43658efcba.png

This one I didn’t feel like we could win it. However today we could’ve definitely won this game - and that’s the fight I’m talking about after coming back twice

8 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

It's the var decisions for me, Haaland handball and Haaland shirt pull.

All of their goals were poor/questionable. Also, I still don't understand how Taylor was demoted weeks ago yet was given one of the biggest games of the season. The FA are beyond a joke.

Edited by LAM09

1 minute ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but did the City fans sing "Champions of Europe you'll never sing that" early in the game? It heard like it to me but not sure...

Wouldn't surprise me