Tottenham 1-4 Chelsea

James

Postecoglu did not park the bus when Spurs were 10, played a crazy system.
The Udogie incident could n't have happened and he might have escaped - better with 10 than with 9.
With 9 men anything would be rather desperate but still he had better stick to a classical defense.
With Spurs playing like that Chelsea should have been 4-1 up from the 60th minute.
I don't expect us to be given so many walk-in chances in any other match.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Got away with it big time. I was convinced it’s ending 2-2 

the defensive looseness vs 9 men was ridiculous. It is showing we are a team of kids

Lol we are a team of kids, other than Sterling/Silva/Reece/Sanchez. 

Imagine having Hazard/Fabregas with a decent finisher up front against their high line...

4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Yeah, we need a reliable goal scorer.

Nkunku can't return fast enough.

Maybe he can grow into a better striker as he matures. I still like him as a player, especially with his contributions to build up play., but we need a lot more from a starting 11 striker.

Think it was Peter Crouch who basically said Jackson isn't the guy to get you 20 goals a season and even Sturridge said Jackson doesn't look like a clinical finisher and that's something Chelsea will need to look at moving forward. 

23 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Postecoglu did not park the bus when Spurs were 10, played a crazy system.
The Udogie incident could n't have happened and he might have escaped - better with 10 than with 9.
With 9 men anything would be rather desperate but still he had better stick to a classical defense.
With Spurs playing like that Chelsea should have been 4-1 up from the 60th minute.
I don't expect us to be given so many walk-in chances in any other match.

Yeah - the team did everything they could to bottle this 

even at 2-1 - Dier, Bentancur, Son all having chances in the box - Crazy 

2 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Think it was Peter Crouch who basically said Jackson isn't the guy to get you 20 goals a season and even Sturridge said Jackson doesn't look like a clinical finisher and that's something Chelsea will need to look at moving forward. 

Well Jackson could have been a lucky strike of the summer transfer market.
He is not proving himself so far but he is not a Lukaku case to sink the club.

Edited by cosmicway

14 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Nearly worked though..thank lordy Son missed and didnt make it 2-2!! Shouldve been out of sight before then

I don't feel they were very near. Even if they equalised 2-2, they would still defend at the middle of the pitch and we would have made the same 2v1 chances over and over again. 

I think Ange would have gone more compact, but he knows we are a young side who plays on momentum and confidence. 

I think he was trying to sneak one past us and then would have dropped deep and compact. It was quite clever, because regardless, with 9 men you're going to have trouble keeping the ball out. Put one past the other team, especially youngsters, and rattle them a bit? Could have made us rush and look silly chasing. 

10 minutes ago, milka said:

Despite these four goals, the results lies about the performance . It was comical how we couldn't beat a defense  who was at the center for 20 minutes .

In the first half we made defensive mistakes. The cost was one goal against us and one narrowly escaped thanks to VAR.
Yet we gradually assumed control and equalised with 11 of them on the pitch.
The second half was a comedy of errors. The final 4-1 does not represent reality.
Jackson's hattrick was easy tap ins and should have been hateight tap ins - he missed the five.

Edited by cosmicway

I loved every minute of this game. The joy, the frustration, the desperation. So many emotions... It was an epic. You cant really take anything away from a game like that, except of course these precious 3 points. 

It was such a cruel game for spuds. They lost half their team to injury or suspension and the best bit is that they had hope throughout he game. It makes it this much better when you really break their hearts. Loved it.

Lets beat this extremely good and very boring city team and make this season a f**king classic! KTBFFH!

Edited by lluubbeenn

When games get that crazy with tons of distractions, be happy when you come out on top. It is very easy to get caught up in all insanity around you. All those VAR checks were so unnecessary. The VAR official was asking to halt play every 5 minutes. It was an insane watch, highly entertaining after Spuds decided to go full kamikaze. 

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

What a fucking mental game that was, Romero is up there with Bruno as one of the most unlikeable cunts to ever grace a pitch.

What a time to be alive 

And wasn't he the one that dragged Cucu down by his hair?

Further more he's been the most dislikable cunt from when I first see him, he's just a thug.