Tottenham 1-4 Chelsea

James

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would feel better if he had taken that 4th and gotten the haul

I'm with you. If we look at the game as a whole, he could & should have probably had five or a double hattrick.

Spuds should of had two sent off before they did, ironically they did eventually get sent off.

What makes me laugh, well it doesn't but.. is that they've said Romero doesn't go for petilence on the kick but we've seen people go for it? It's just the pure lack of consistency, same with the two foot tackle on Raheem, commentators do anything to justify the yellow or why it's not a red.

17 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Not sure we would score if they parked the bus with 9 men instead that high line was suicidal. 

I worry not.. Huge mistake from Postecoglu, was foolish to think they can survive like this. We kep producing the same kind of chances, still he didn’t send his line back. Bless him

3 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I worry not.. Huge mistake from Postecoglu, was foolish to think they can survive like this. We kep producing the same kind of chances, still he didn’t send his line back. Bless him

Nearly worked though..thank lordy Son missed and didnt make it 2-2!! Shouldve been out of sight before then

Edited by Laylabelle

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

5 is called a glut

I saw that, but I honestly thought it was made up, as I hadn't heard of it before. For some reason, my mind went to the term milestone from FIFA years ago.

44 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Spurs were idiotic to do the two only things that make us score . Play a high line and give us pens. There is no way we score from open play against a deep bus. But hey at least sometimes we get lucky. 

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Spurs were idiotic to do the two only things that make us score . Play a high line and give us pens. There is no way we score from open play against a deep bus. But hey at least sometimes we get lucky. 

Yeah, all we need to do now to make to make sure we always play teams who give us pens, go down to 9 men for no apprant reason and also play suicidal high lines - do that and we're golden. 

Seriously, if Spurs kept it to ten men they would've beaten us. 

F***!!! We won, WTF we won. Slept early thinking Spurs would murder us specially when they are playing at home. Woke, immediately checked for the score and it was the best shocking way to come to my senses. 🤯

I will just take the win and run, this season there is no expectation other than building the chemistry so a win is Damn! & 4 goals is WTF!!! 

Naa, I was losing my shit watching this game. 

Extremely happy with the win but fuck me what where they doing against that high line. They really didn't have a clue on what to do for soo long lol. Simple OTT balls were all that were needed.

Fair play tough, stuck to the task and got the 3 points. Well done 👏 

Spurs bottling in true Spurs fashion. Love to see it.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

how the fuck did he miss the 4th!!!!!!

Yeah, we need a reliable goal scorer.

Nkunku can't return fast enough.

Maybe he can grow into a better striker as he matures. I still like him as a player, especially with his contributions to build up play., but we need a lot more from a starting 11 striker.