Bournemouth 0-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

How can ppl watch our clueless attacking and Enzo out of position and come to the conclusion that Silva is the problem? Sure it does not help when one player is not up to the pace but no one is playing with urgency . It is not silvas fault we can’t convert chances or play accurate through balls 

Edited by Magic Lamps

Just now, Pizy said:

Mudryk started off promising but has disappeared since. And a lot of the time we don’t even look to his side of the pitch.

Tbh 2-3 times he has been running the channels now without getting the ball. Doesnt look like they wants to pass it to him

56 minutes ago, Stats said:

He isn't proven but he has shown glimpses of what he can do. He was very good against Arsenal when he came on and looked a menace and scored a top goal. Also had a good game against Sevilla too.

Playing for Man City yeah, who were the best team across the whole of Europe last season. When he does it regularly in a Chelsea shirt, different story.

I did not think the game was that bad tbh; should've been winning this.

Bournemouth are pretty bad though, so not winning today won't feel good enough. heh Solanke was a "promising" Chelsea youth once.

Mudryk looked decent in the first 20min or so, but then had like 5 minutes of horror: lost the ball in a dangerous area, and then miscontrolled the football leading to a much-deserved yellow.

I also don't like Enzo in that position; you lose the fantastic deep-lying mid and gain little from him in CAM.

Gotta win this tho... don't care who plays. It's one of the easier away games we are going to get. Could prob risk a bit more with a more attacking lineup because Bournemouth aren't really that dangerous.

Edited by robsblubot

I'm lost for words. I'm soo close to giving up with football for a while. It doesn't get more depressing than it is right now. 

Watching the likes of Brighton take take piss out of Man U ffs.

Boehly is taking football for granted... you have to earn your right to be in ghe top.. it isn't just a given you clown.