Bournemouth 0-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Is there a huge problem going unoitced maybe?  Could Potch already be at war with the board. The board wanted Gallagher sold... Potch has made him captain in James/Chilwell absence. Potch had also come out publicly stating Cucarella is in his plans when the club tried to shop him to United... also Potch played him in the cup game, leaving him cup tied therefore preventing the sale. We have heard Potch come out publicly stating he is Chelsea and if he decides that a player is in his plans then he will play him. The constant talk of experience being needed before the window slammed shut only for the club to buy another youngster in Palmer. All these signs on the surface could be painting to struggles being the scenes between owners and manager already. We as Chelsea fans know, if there are problems behind the scenes, they normally translate onto the pitch. I'm not saying this is the only problem but could be one of them along with many other bizarre decisions being made by Potch and underpeforming, overpriced aquisions made by our new sporting directing team.

1 minute ago, mkh said:

Mauricio Pochettino: "Overall the effort was very good and the players were fantastic."

Potter 2.0🙋🏽‍♂️

Against a team of Morris dancers we need 20 halves to score a goal.
Imagine what will happen further down the road.

16 minutes ago, whats happening said:

are managers afraid to call out the players or they are too new as a managers at the club and dont want to do it so soon?

Probably afraid...call out players and it tends to to wrong. No harm in doing it behind scenes however..bloody hope so.

We're just a dull side! 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Enrique 🤣 I mean have you seen PSG under him? Sure the style looks good but he has them sitting 4th in the most one sided league in Europe with one of, if not the biggest budgets across Europe. In fact the worst start they’ve ever had to a campaign since being bought over…

Like it or not Poch or Nagelsmann was always going to be the way to go. Neither are particularly at the level Tuchel, Klopp or Pep are at but both geared up for dealing with younger squads. 

Getting rid of tuchel, cech and grana was the biggest mistake our new owners did. Massive mistake!!! If something is working 80% with a few little tweaks to get it to 90% why change!

Big fucking mistake 

6 Wins in 9 Months in Pro Games.
Palace January 1-0
Leeds 1-0 March
Dortmund 2-0 March
Leicester 1-3 March
Bournemouth 1-3 May
Luton 3-0 August
6 Wins from 32 in 2023 🤯🤯

33 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

You can't just buy 15 young players and hope for a miracle.

I just think we spent the money in a wrong way.

The fact that our backup CF is an 18 year old says everything you need to know. It's the second game in a row he's been unused despite us needing a goal.

As Begovic pointed out in a recent podcast he was on, the days of us actually going for the best players seem to be gone, and it's starting to become more apparent. 

Edited by LAM09

39 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

You can't just buy 15 young players and hope for a miracle.

I just think we spent the money in a wrong way.

It's getting increasingly clear they followed the Dodgers strategy here.

Outspend and stock up on all the nascent talent in the world.

The difference is that in baseball, team chemistry, experience and on the pitch leaders are less of a concern when compared to football.

They were able to bulldoze their way over there, but here it's far from the case. 

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

It's getting increasingly clear they followed the Dodgers strategy here.

Outspend and stock up on all the nascent talent in the world.

The difference is that in baseball, team chemistry, experience and on the pitch leaders are less of a concern when compared to football.

They were able to bulldoze their way over there, but here it's far from the case. 

they know nothing about football

they applie their strategy in our sport and the results are what we know

two different sports need two differents approach 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Poch says Mudryk needs a better understanding of the game. Fuck me. If you need this aged 22 you’ve no chance these days. 

Haha a better understanding of the game on 100k a week. Teach me I will do it for 500quid a game 

Fuck me that's so funny. Isn't it funny how most players who come to Chelsea loose there confidence 😂

What's that all about especially strikers