Bournemouth 0-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Colwill really struggles against pace when he’s isolated at LB. He’s simply NOT a LB and I hate seeing him there. Especially with Mudryk as his help defender. Mudryk looks like a clueless child when defending.

Just now, Thor said:

We need to stop playing Silva... Dude walks it up. No urgency. 

He has won it all. I don't think he cares anymore. 

Hes doing my head in. Fucking infuriating. It's not just him though. None of them look bothered.

I’m perfectly happy if we have Enzo playing higher up once both Caicedo and Lavia are starting. But having him playing high up with Gallagher deep makes no sense to me. Gallagher is MICH more of an attacking threat than Enzo yet their roles are reversed by Poch. I just don’t get it.

Just now, DDA said:

Hes doing my head in. Fucking infuriating. It's not just him though. None of them look bothered.

Ugo actually turns and looks to play the ball forward. 

This will be trained out of him with our lot unfortunately. He has it for now, but play enough in this team and they'll get you to "calm down. slow it down. don't rush" type football it.